OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Also for the new guys... this is Solar, he's kicked out of more pin attempts than I can count.

So good luck trying to pin him.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Also for the new guys... this is Solar, he's kicked out of more pin attempts than I can count.

So good luck trying to pin him.
Did you like talk to him on here? He's going to have problems signing in

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Bitch please... Nothing compared to me on 2k16.
@SupaHeeroh kicked out of like 10 finishers in our Summerslam match if I remember correctly. He almost connected with a finisher while I didn't have resil. It would've been funny considering he kicked out 10 times (Give or take) while I kicked out of 0 lol

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@SupaHeeroh kicked out of like 10 finishers in our Summerslam match if I remember correctly. He almost connected with a finisher while I didn't have resil. It would've been funny considering he kicked out 10 times (Give or take) while I kicked out of 0 lol

Mine and Solar's match at Summerslam was kickout mania (even though it was 3 Stages of Hell but only one stage was pinfall so :p). I can't even remember the amount but I've got the video somewhere.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I mean, my play style can be weird at times. I can really kick ass for the first 10 minutes, but I'm shit out of luck kickout wise. That Summerslam match was probably my best performance, but Buster could've easily won by hitting a finisher when I didn't have resil. Kickouts and Frosty don't go together too well

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
You know who I never fucking beat?
8 copy.png