OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Liking the Bring Me The Horizon lyric there :)
There is always at least one music based line in my promos.
Fun Fact: I used to use "Blasphemy" as a theme.

Lawd Of Wolves

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
There is always at least one music based line in my promos.
Fun Fact: I used to use "Blasphemy" as a theme.
I know, it's great to use music lyrics into your promo, I heard Bray Wyatt tends to do it too. Love me some Bring Me The Horizon, just waiting on a new single from them

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@impactking and @M Kells

Might I say your twitter feud is making me laugh....in a good way

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Don't know why I'm tagged lol, but Neilson is nice and he will voice his opinions on Twitter shortly.

I think it is more making it official, Mr. GM in training, sir.

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic

Stats need to be updated for the past 4 weeks I believe (Or even more idk) enjoy :grinning:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Since I didn't get to play my match last week and I probably won't have an in game match this week, WHO WANNA FITE?! (in like half an hour I gots revision to do)

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

*What Joseph Diamond wants... it seems that Joseph Diamond gets. Trent emerges from behind the curtain in his usual suit and tie, with the Precision logo on his suit jacket. The new General Manager has a microphone, and doesn't seem to be one bit affected by Diamond's words.*

"Hello Joseph. You seem to have an issue with the way that I've been treating you, but haven't you had an issue with every general manger that's ever ran this show? Oh well, with that aside, I just want to say congratulations on your victory tonight, you will still enter the gauntlet at the 5th position."

*Diamond nods his head and is still staring directly at the general manager.*

"But as you know, there are 4 other men in this gauntlet match, one of them being Jacob Amor, who pulled off a splendid victory over Jason Tagaloa earlier on tonight. How about we spice things up a bit? Frank over there, you seem to have taken a beating from Joseph tonight, however you have put on a marvellous display and for that, I'm entering you into the gauntlet match!"

*The crowd cheer as Frank Kanyon is still recovering on the floor, he barely gets up and smiles at Joseph, saying "I'll see you at Gauntlet of Champions." Frank pulls himself to his feet, hops over the barricade and walks out, leaving just Diamond in the ring and Kingsley at the top of the ramp. Joseph is visibly furious, as he shouts "He doesn't deserve this!" Trent holds his hand up and Joseph calms down.*

"We don't you getting too angry now Mr. Diamond... however, I may have a little suprise in store for you. You see, I've been in contact with someone who you're very familiar with here in Precision. This man... well, how about you find out for yourself? Because he's going to be entering the gauntlet match aswell!"

*Joseph's eyes widen, before he tilts his head to the side in confusion, as Trent stands to the side on the ramp.*

*Unknown music begins to play around the Precision arena, Diamond is holding his Intercontinental Championship much tighter as a hooded figure comes out from behind the curtain. His face is not seen, and he is decked in a grey hoodie, black jogging bottoms and a pair of adidas trainers. The figure nods to Trent, who nods back, and begins his walk to the ring. As the figure steps in the ring, the music slowly fades away, with Joseph staring straight at this mystery man, who is going to be in the gauntlet along side him. Joey drops his title and goes for a punch, the man dodges and places his hands in his pockets, seemingly mocking Diamond. Joseph goes for another punch and again the same thing happens, Diamond looks like he is about to explode and goes for a clothesline which is also dodged and then...*

"WAIT A MINUTE... THAT'S A PELE KICK!"

"WHAT FORCE DELIVERED!"

*The crowd are on their feet as the masked man pulls Diamond to his feet, and stares at him for a few seconds before...

- putting him in a DDT position

- he hooks one arm

- and then the other...

"OH MY GOD! THERE'S ONLY ONE MAN I KNOW THAT DOES THIS MOVE! IT HAS TO BE!"

"YOU'RE JOKING! NOT TO DIAMOND!"

*The Butterfly DDT connects as the crowd are cheering louder than ever, the man pulls the hood down...

- to reveal slicked back light blue hair

- a face recognisable by many in Precision

- it's Rhys Haze.

*Haze stares down Diamond with a smile on his face, the crowd chanting "Welcome back!" as Rhys has just taken it to the Intercontinental Champion. Haze walks over to the Intercontinental Championship and picks it up, he throws it up in the air and catches it, before holding it up with one hand whilst the other is in his hoodie pocket. 'Immortal' begins to play again, with Rhys taking his leave backstage, dropping the IC title on top of Joseph Diamond, and leaving to a huge ovation.*

Mentions - @CiV, @impactking and most importantly... @Solarxpixel

Thanks to @Solarxpixel allowing me to use his character and writing most of the promo. He's back people. (The Corruption storyline never happened now, it should be forgotten as it was pretty bad for all of us in Anarchy Inc.)

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Solar return again....will it last longer than a week this time? who knows