OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
because we destroyed you? You really should have been out longer than a couple of weeks.

There was literally no one else, I said this to Frosty and it was that if someone like Voin or Apex had signed up, they would've been put in the match because of their W/L record and other stuff. Yuri Black holds a victory over Buster Gates so it kind of makes sense, we had trouble with coming up how Yuri recovered from an injury that quick but it was literally the only option, and the match we put on was really good aswell.

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
There was literally no one else, I said this to Frosty and it was that if someone like Voin or Apex had signed up, they would've been put in the match because of their W/L record and other stuff. Yuri Black holds a victory over Buster Gates so it kind of makes sense, we had trouble with coming up how Yuri recovered from an injury that quick but it was literally the only option, and the match we put on was really good aswell.

For me in my opinion, it's not really a big deal. I understand why you guys did that. The lack of a roster really fucked the card.

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Exactly, I like I said was intending to be out longer, I just decided to help out because the lack of the roster. It also does make sense too

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Mikey T is always an option!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Coming from WhatCulture.com

"10 Things That Need To Happen In Precision For 2017"

10: They go bigger

"Precision has been growing very fast in the past year, but they need to reach out even further. Currently they have TV deals in America, Canada, The UK and Ireland. There are many other countries that are forced to torrent their shows since they can't find them anywhere else. They don't offer any on demand option which makes it even harder to find their product. You must buy a TV subscription and order their Pay-Per-View events each month to enjoy their content. Ryan Blake has already made it clear that Precision will reach many new countries this year that fits their size."

9: Reginald becomes a bigger on screen character

"Reginald has always been that guy that follows Buster Gates, but he has way more talent than that. This year he needs to make his own impact and show that he doesn't need Buster Gates. Precision Season One closed with a great Buster Gates and Reginald storyline, but they need to go further. Reg is currently the GM of Precision, and this means much more screen time. Reg will bring in a lot of money if done right, and he's just very funny if he is free to say what he likes"

8: Andersen Vega leaves for a good 4 months

"Andersen Vega left Precision due to contract problems, but we all know Andersen loves wrestling. He did so much on the indy wrestling stage, and we would hate to see him go for too long. That mega push he got at the end of Precision Season One would really suck if he decides to leave for good. It would feel like a complete waste and it would turn people away. Although we think he just wants a big break away from wrestling for a little while. We hope to see him return again on a full time or part time contract"

7: Ivy Hale wrestles in Precision

"Yes, we want to see Ivy Hale wrestle in Precision. She is known for her work in IWT, but we all want to see her in one match for Precision. Maybe a big Summerslam match? After all that is the main Pay-Per-View of the Precision year. We currently know she's her to manage someone, but is that all she will do here? Currently Precision does not have a Women's division, but there isn't any rules for women to not wrestle men. Maybe we will see a Ivy Hale classic with a member of the roster?"

6: Joseph Diamond regains the IC Championship

"Diamond hasn't been doing great since he lost the IC title. We feel like he needs a big push to get back to his once main event level, but will it happen? Diamond has failed to win the World title at TLC and the IC title at Backlash. We just need him to push a little harder and finally win back that championship. We feel like Diamond was the best IC champion we have had, and we do feel like this would be his way back to the top. We would hate to see him fall back into losing matches each week"

5: Buster Gates gets married

"We all want to see this live on TV. Buster Gates confirmed last week that it will take place in the Precision ring, and this comes with many possibilities. I'm sure the leaders of Precision are working on something good for this. I hope it does pay off*

4: Tyson Blade has one last good year

"Tyson seems closer to retiring each year now, but we want one last good run from this legend. We want to see him battle Mike Thunder once again and have one final run with the World championship. Tyson Blade can sell and that's what Precision wants. Who better to lead the charge to these new countries than Tyson Blade?

3: The new superstars make their impact

"We want to see JSP, Senn, Dragon, Clark and many other new superstars make their impact. We want new talent for Precision and this is a good start. We need to look on past the likes of Buster Gates, Ryan Blake, Tyson Blade and Andersen Vega. Who will be the best once they finally leave for good? This is a good start to test these superstars out. JSP is currently the IC champion, but we could see him as World champion. The NWO seems like a group that can cause pain, and Karl Senn seems like a leader who doesn't care about who's on his way. They need to build their new superstars now"

2: Ryan Blake finally wins the World title and retires for good

"It is well known that Ryan Blake wants that World championship. It's the one title that he couldn't win, and it seems to haunt him. We feel like he will win the World championship and dedicate it to Robert Blake. We also want him to retire since he's over 40 years old now. He knows his time is almost up, and he needs to retire for good this year. He can't bury the new talent as they come in"

1: Jack Rogue wins the World championship

"From the babyface everyone loved to the heel everyone hates. This guy can do it all, and we feel like he earned the right to be World champion. Dreams can come true in this company as we have seen in the past. Jack Rogue needs that one last push to become World champion and have a good reign. He would need to make his claim as a main event star in the coming weeks, and he would need a big push. We just hope to see this superstar as World champion by Summerslam, but knowing Precision they could give the championship to Buster Gates for another reign. Buster Gates is very good, but we feel like Jack Rogue could build himself off the World title reign, so leave Buster Gates away from that title for another few months. [HASHTAG]#Rogue4Champ[/HASHTAG]"

"7: Ivy Hale wrestles in Precision"

Too good

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"7: Ivy Hale wrestles in Precision"

Too good
You win this round....You're lucky I want to have this feud receive a proper and epic conclusion...

Reactions: M Kells and Geek773