OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Saw this on a different forum and its pretty cool, I would be up for making one myself.
PCW Takedown Roster - Primetime Championship Wrestling
a1fb4f11e586d1197659b0a6d2367696.png

The roster page alone looks sick and honestly, I could make something just as good as that. All I would need is everyones caws. I think having a physical thread being able to see everyone properly would be cool, instead of just the little head shots we have on the match cards. What do you guys think?

That looks...

WONDERFUL

I am all up for doing this, great find man.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Saw this on a different forum and its pretty cool, I would be up for making one myself.

The roster page alone looks sick and honestly, I could make something just as good as that. All I would need is everyones caws. I think having a physical thread being able to see everyone properly would be cool, instead of just the little head shots we have on the match cards. What do you guys think?
Sonic has done posters before, idk whether what you're proposing is like that.

Anyway, @CiV @TheKingSonic @impactking TEAM GFX UNITE!

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yuri Black's music hits

Anthony Pederson: You have got to be kidding me!

Patrick Young: It can't be!

Yuri Black appears to walk out onto the stage with his crutches and the look of pain in his eyes, he slowly makes it to the middle of the stage to then look around at the audience

Anthony Pederson: Is this some sort of joke, you put this crippled guy up against the biggest contender in the company, I hope Will breaks even more of his bones

Yuri Black begins to look straight at Will Neilson and then gives him a smug smile and a wink. Yuri throws his crutches to the floor and begins to sprint down the ramp and into the ring with the crowd errupting and chanting "Black is Back!"

Patrick Young: You was saying Anthony? This here will make the record books, Yuri Black who was known to be injured by the likes of Michael Kelly, is now been placed into the Number One Contenders Match against Will Neilson! We saw pictures, we saw pain, but was all this a plan of action!?

Yuri Black slides under the ring and stands face to face with Will, pats him on the shoulder and mouths

Yuri Black: Atleast you tried.

Yuri Black turns and steps up to the turnbuckle and raises both arms in the air whilst the crowd continues to chant "Black is Back". Yuri steps down and places himself in his desired corner to begin the match

Weekly - WEEKLY Saturday Night Precision Season 2 - Week 17 - Results

HE HAS A VICTORY OVER BUSTER GATES OKAY

:p

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

I'd love to do that but the issue for me is getting the pictures for all of the roster.

BUT I can toss together a concept for the few I do have atm, give me like 20 minutes

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Also that logo is making me wanna redesign the Precision one, it looks sweet.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I'd love to do that but the issue for me is getting the pictures for all of the roster.

BUT I can toss together a concept for the few I do have atm, give me like 20 minutes
I was thinking maybe special backgrounds for champions too, so that they're different and stand out. Easily interchangeable when they change hands too.

Reactions: Wardi_12

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Got a mockup thing done of what a single card could look like

Open it in a new tab so its full-ish sized

4Ihwqjc.png

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score

4Ihwqjc.png
Thats pretty cool

Lawd Of Wolves

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score

Open it in a new tab so its full-ish sized

4Ihwqjc.png
That looks so nice

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Kept working at it, version three is finished up and I think this is the version I'm the most happy with. Now I just need to work on getting the other title pictures in there and getting it prepped for other people to get plopped in/get a working PSD together so everyone else can mess with it

2wHs0lE.png