OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Posting this here as this part has league guys,

Reactions: M Kells

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
OKAY HELLO GOOD PEOPLE OF THE OUT OF CHARACTER THREAD.

As the unofficial, official "Logo and Arena Guy" of Precision I have made all the logos for the major events, including the logo for Precision itself.

BUT, I feel like the old logo kind of sticks out compared to the logos of the PPVs (all of which have been different but stayed sleek and modern in their design philosphy)

That brings me to the last week, as I was working on Judgement Day's logo (which is done, and the arena is being worked on as we speak) and I looked at the Precision Logo we were using at the moment, I noticed it kind of....stuck out, so, I thought I'd experience, and with the help of some peeps I did come up with something new, but I couldn't decide which version I liked the best, so I would love it if you guys looked at them below. They're presented exactly as they'll appear on the site, and I included the original so if you still like that one the most, say that.

FSkIxad.png

I'd love to hear which one of these you guys like the best.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
OKAY HELLO GOOD PEOPLE OF THE OUT OF CHARACTER THREAD.

As the unofficial, official "Logo and Arena Guy" of Precision I have made all the logos for the major events, including the logo for Precision itself.

BUT, I feel like the old logo kind of sticks out compared to the logos of the PPVs (all of which have been different but stayed sleek and modern in their design philosphy)

That brings me to the last week, as I was working on Judgement Day's logo (which is done, and the arena is being worked on as we speak) and I looked at the Precision Logo we were using at the moment, I noticed it kind of....stuck out, so, I thought I'd experience, and with the help of some peeps I did come up with something new, but I couldn't decide which version I liked the best, so I would love it if you guys looked at them below. They're presented exactly as they'll appear on the site, and I included the original so if you still like that one the most, say that.

FSkIxad.png

I'd love to hear which one of these you guys like the best.
2 tone + texturing is my favourite out of them