OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
also going to ignore "Let's get this over with. You're going to win anyway"

Anyone would thank me for giving them a big win like that. You still however have to turn it around so you look like the best.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Lol, that was your fault if anything. You were right next to me and you knew the rules. I didn't have to take that considering I knew I was going to win the first time (Which did happen in the fair match). I was a tank in there and that was the only way to get me out of it lol (I mean, why wouldn't you break it up? I was on like red as everyone else. Seems a little funny to me)
You tapped out to Sgt. Slaughter.

Welsh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Frostytits.

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
but if we're going to get into details then let's do so. The first EC match was going great (I believe there was 4 left. That being me, you, Yellow and Gino), but you all let the AI tap me out even though we all were on red. At that point Welsh was in the ring, but he decided it was best to leave the ring and go to play with both Yellow and Gino. At that point the match was void since the rule was broken "No submission wins" and I acted in the correct way. Fair to say you did good by winning, but are you 100% that you were going to pin me? Remember the lag we had and pin kickouts were bad for everyone. The kick out would have been luck if anything, so how could that match be okay with me? It was down to you all to break it up which you didn't. And then a rematch had to take place considering it was for the title and everyone should have a fair chance. I mean, I didn't even split. It was the AI making me tap out like they have done to probably everyone in the league at one point or another.

The new match. We also get Awesome in so great. I pin Awesome, Gino, and Yellow if I remember correctly. Yellow may have pinned Gino, but I'm not sure. King pinned Welsh (Wait, I might have pinned King. Yea, Yellow pinned Gino.), but that was the fair match. I won fair unlike that other match where I got eliminated by the AI. Didn't we agree to pin him first anyway? Great....Anyway, I went on to give Welsh the win because I'm nice like that, but either way the chance of me winning was high. Our last match was one sided to me and Welsh seems to mess up in league matches while I play my best in league matches (You can see by my record in both leagues), but there wasn't any fair way to say Welsh completely won because he didn't. He outlasted 3 other guys and the AI (Not me) while I outlasted 5 other guys. The second match would have been the one that went on record because for one everyone was in it, and Yellow even said he wanted that result considering Buster Gates was in the final two (Yes, Buster Gates went far), but yes, you didn't completely win fair by any means. You didn't win the full match, but you won half of a match if anything. You beat Yellow, Gino and King. You didn't beat me which does matter in a world title match. As for me giving you the win I did that because I wanted you to have your World title win. I also just wanted to make sure I would've won (Which I did. Thank me later I guess)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Shit, I pinned 3 former World champions. Yellow, King and Awesome. Robert Blake had no chill in that match (I mean, Seth Rollins)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
You tapped out to Sgt. Slaughter.

Welsh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Frostytits.
Didn't Sgt. Slaughter outlast you as well? I remember Sgt. Slaughter and Welsh being the final two in that match.....

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
but if we're going to get into details then let's do so. The first EC match was going great (I believe there was 4 left. That being me, you, Yellow and Gino), but you all let the AI tap me out even though we all were on red. At that point Welsh was in the ring, but he decided it was best to leave the ring and go to play with both Yellow and Gino. At that point the match was void since the rule was broken "No submission wins" and I acted in the correct way. Fair to say you did good by winning, but are you 100% that you were going to pin me? Remember the lag we had and pin kickouts were bad for everyone. The kick out would have been luck if anything, so how could that match be okay with me? It was down to you all to break it up which you didn't. And then a rematch had to take place considering it was for the title and everyone should have a fair chance. I mean, I didn't even split. It was the AI making me tap out like they have done to probably everyone in the league at one point or another.

The new match. We also get Awesome in so great. I pin Awesome, Gino, and Yellow if I remember correctly. Yellow may have pinned Gino, but I'm not sure. King pinned Welsh (Wait, I might have pinned King. Yea, Yellow pinned Gino.), but that was the fair match. I won fair unlike that other match where I got eliminated by the AI. Didn't we agree to pin him first anyway? Great....Anyway, I went on to give Welsh the win because I'm nice like that, but either way the chance of me winning was high. Our last match was one sided to me and Welsh seems to mess up in league matches while I play my best in league matches (You can see by my record in both leagues), but there wasn't any fair way to say Welsh completely won because he didn't. He outlasted 3 other guys and the AI (Not me) while I outlasted 5 other guys. The second match would have been the one that went on record because for one everyone was in it, and Yellow even said he wanted that result considering Buster Gates was in the final two (Yes, Buster Gates went far), but yes, you didn't completely win fair by any means. You didn't win the full match, but you won half of a match if anything. You beat Yellow, Gino and King. You didn't beat me which does matter in a world title match. As for me giving you the win I did that because I wanted you to have your World title win. I also just wanted to make sure I would've won (Which I did. Thank me later I guess)
d1c0a92cb11602f0e6df2113fa8780f1_395.png

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score

images
Calm down, fam (Did I use that word right, @Gino Bambino). You need to let go of the grief that you've carried around since Wrestle Dynasty. I won the EC. It doesn't matter now, because I let you become WHC like you let me, so we're even. Chillax, homeboy!

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Dude what is this stuff?

lol... I see you post this all the time, just curious so I can make something of it

Basicslly these posts are stuff for the leagues and e-feds. This one is for the PS4 league where people compete in the 2k games and what I posted is a promo for it that Geek and I did. I don't have the game but I have a character is a manager.

But if you see one with the character "Ryan Vendetta" then it is for RWK, which is like the leagues, except instead of competing in a video game, the promos decide who wind and loses and the shows are written out.

Now you know.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Basicslly these posts are stuff for the leagues and e-feds. This one is for the PS4 league where people compete in the 2k games and what I posted is a promo for it that Geek and I did. I don't have the game but I have a character is a manager.

But if you see one with the character "Ryan Vendetta" then it is for RWK, which is like the leagues, except instead of competing in a video game, the promos decide who wind and loses and the shows are written out.

Now you know.

woah... i just noticed how many posts there were for this.... I only was getting the ones from you because i messaged you before haha, I thought they were all from you. COOL stuff!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
woah... i just noticed how many posts there were for this.... I only was getting the ones from you because i messaged you before haha, I thought they were all from you. COOL stuff!
basically 8,000 posts without live discussions. One of the more active sections on the forum

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Shit, I pinned 3 former World champions. Yellow, King and Awesome. Robert Blake had no chill in that match (I mean, Seth Rollins)
Welcome to the Out of Character thread, where Frosty talks about how great he is, while nobody else cares

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the Out of Character thread, where Frosty talks about how great he is, while nobody else cares
Meh, I don't really do that much. It's mostly Welsh who kicks me off