OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Welcome to the Out of Character thread, where Frosty talks about how great he is, while nobody else cares
Dayum... Can't believe Frosty's the one that gets scolded for being a cocky son of a bitch, especially since all I ever do is big myself up to ridiculous levels.
Meh, I don't really do that much. It's mostly Welsh who kicks me off
Yeah, but I've been an arrogant twat all my life and am kinda a self taught expert... You just make yourself seem needy for attention when you do it.
I'M JUST TRYING TO JOIN IN
Frosty. Stop trying to be funny. You are just making us lose brain cells each time you try
shouldn't be a problem for you considering you have none left
Well, Reg should just leave now... If you get burnt by the most generic son of a bitch on planet earth, then you're a failure for life.

Reactions: Geek773 and CiV

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Dayum... Can't believe Frosty's the one that gets scolded for being a cocky son of a bitch, especially since all I ever do is big myself up to ridiculous levels.

Yeah, but I've been an arrogant twat all my life and am kinda a self taught expert... You just make yourself seem needy for attention when you do it.

Well, Reg should just leave now... If you get burnt by the most generic son of a bitch on planet earth, then you're a failure for life.
Thanks Welsh. Means a lot coming from you

You Blue son of a bitch

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Always works though. I just wanted the titles with Robert Blake (Got more titles with one character than your entire league life), and I just wanted Ryan Blake to run Precision. I've done many stories there that went quite well including the Buster Gates return story where Welsh and impact didn't have a clue. Meh, what interesting thing did the Blade or JSP ever do in this league? The same boring ass promos each week? You should be the last person talking about this to be honest. At least let @Geek773 @Welsh-Wizard-97 insult me considering they did shit with their characters lol
Stop breaking kayfabe... We're arch-rivals. You think that I suck at everything and I think that you suck at everything... That's the story, stick to it and stop complementing me you dumbass! ;)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Going to (Try) and break a game record. Wish me luck? Bye Bye

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
What game? (Just want to know so that I can break your record)
Dying Light: The Following and Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies (The zombies records are competitive while Dying Light not so much. I'll be first for that whenever I complete the speed run. The zombies game mode is something I'm pretty good at so I should be able to crack the top 3 with some game time. I also need to record it with a timer....Guess I'll use Sony Vegas and my GPU recording option

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Always works though. I just wanted the titles with Robert Blake (Got more titles with one character than your entire league life), and I just wanted Ryan Blake to run Precision. I've done many stories there that went quite well including the Buster Gates return story where Welsh and impact didn't have a clue. Meh, what interesting thing did the Blade or JSP ever do in this league? The same boring ass promos each week? You should be the last person talking about this to be honest. At least let @Geek773 @Welsh-Wizard-97 insult me considering they did shit with their characters lol
Congrats, you won more titlez than I did. Want a cookie? In case you havent realized, I rarely challenge for titles, unless in a tournament, because it's just pure boredom.

Saying "You haven't done anything interesting in Precision" is a cop out, bro. Don't ignore the fact that Sam and I put together what is widely considered the best feud within the leagues back in 2k15. Don't ignore the fact that Welsh and I once again crafted a solid feud the following year with his character that was initially pretty bland and boring. (Sorry Welshie, but Anthony was quite the downer when he first started).

I'm sorry I'm not jumping the gun with my new character and thrusting him into every feud imaginable to get ssomething going. This shit takes time.

Just because you weren't around for when I did my best work doesn't mean you can discredit the time and effort that I put into my promos and characters.

Don't take shots at me because you got a little buthurt at a halfassed joke.

Reactions: Geek773 and Rosie

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Congrats, you won more titlez than I did. Want a cookie? In case you havent realized, I rarely challenge for titles, unless in a tournament, because it's just pure boredom.

Saying "You haven't done anything interesting in Precision" is a cop out, bro. Don't ignore the fact that Sam and I put together what is widely considered the best feud within the leagues back in 2k15. Don't ignore the fact that Welsh and I once again crafted a solid feud the following year with his character that was initially pretty bland and boring. (Sorry Welshie, but Anthony was quite the downer when he first started).

I'm sorry I'm not jumping the gun with my new character and thrusting him into every feud imaginable to get ssomething going. This shit takes time.

Just because you weren't around for when I did my best work doesn't mean you can discredit the time and effort that I put into my promos and characters.

Don't take shots at me because you got a little buthurt at a halfassed joke.
To be fair you kind of started it without any reason to do so. Yeah, you can say it was a joke, but why would he want to take that after working hard on something? From the two promos he made I can see you rated "What?" on the big one. Why wouldn't he be mad? Maybe you should think before you speak if anything

I don't know about your history or the history behind Frosty, but from reading without prior knowledge I can see you started it more than anything. Yea, the reply from Frosty wasn't needed, but I doubt I would hold back if I made a good promo and someone was trying to mess with it. What you said may have been a joke, but also rating it "What?" sends mix signals.

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Dying Light: The Following and Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies (The zombies records are competitive while Dying Light not so much. I'll be first for that whenever I complete the speed run. The zombies game mode is something I'm pretty good at so I should be able to crack the top 3 with some game time. I also need to record it with a timer....Guess I'll use Sony Vegas and my GPU recording option
oh yea, the speed run world record rankings. I love watching those videos lol

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
To be fair you kind of started it without any reason to do so. Yeah, you can say it was a joke, but why would he want to take that after working hard on something? From the two promos he made I can see you rated "What?" on the big one. Why wouldn't he be mad? Maybe you should think before you speak if anything

I don't know about your history or the history behind Frosty, but from reading without prior knowledge I can see you started it more than anything. Yea, the reply from Frosty wasn't needed, but I doubt I would hold back if I made a good promo and someone was trying to mess with it. What you said may have been a joke, but also rating it "What?" sends mix signals.
I someone is offended by a promo rating, then I weep for them. I've had people rate very serious promos "Funny" before for the lolz.

In case I haven't made it abundantly clear yet, 90% of my insults aren't serious. I don't care enough to get mad over a wrestling forum. I can't be bothered.

Yeah, you can say it was a joke, but why would he want to take that after working hard on something?
Eh, mediocre promo. I would take Jerod Bowden vs. George the KING in a main event feud over that.

I would like to specify that as a joke for the sake of people getting salt in their tampons. This has been a PSA...George is bae.

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
Alex Clark recently appeared on the Wrestling World Podcast. In here he was asked why most of the new wrestlers to Precision didn't take their time on the mic. Alex Clark replied with a very detailed answer

"Yes, I would have to agree myself. I have to say the main reason is because we all got signed without any direction at first. We didn't have any storylines or any sense of character. Ryan did his best to help us, but at the time Precision got it hard to even know how to handle us. Precision has grown quite a bit since then and I can tell you these issues have been fixed. Most of the new wrestlers on Precision have a sense of character and what they need to do. I don't know the details of their characters or whatever, but I do personally know I have a big storyline planned soon. I can't reveal any details, but the new guys not taking time to talk will be fixed quite soon.

With this he was also asked who he thought was the nicest person in the backstage along with the pranksters.

"Um...I mean, I've only been here a little while. I know most of the guys and girls backstage like to have fun every now and again. If I was to point out the funniest then that would be without a shadow of a doubt would be Joseph Diamond. As for the person that welcomed me the most....That's hard. Ryan Blake did a good job, but he's like the owner. It's kind of his job, but he always been cool in my eyes. I know most of them are nice, but I don't want to go behind their characters. I personally know Buster Gates, Jack Rogue, JSP and Ivy Hale like to keep in character as much as they can. They probably wouldn't like me telling people how they act in real life."

The whole podcast can be viewed free on the Precision website.
*Sees mention of my character in an OOC context*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I hear the speed runners like their records to be broken. I'm not sure if Frosty is the same though :joy:
They do indeed like them to be broken. I would want my records to be broken considering some games are not active (Like Dying The Following DLC. It basically has no runs at all), but the zombies stuff seems competitive enough. Not sure if I can get to round 30 in 20 minutes though....I still see some stuff that I could break. The Pack A Punch challenge is currently at 5 minutes (Top spot. Without those gum things)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Yet I'm still waiting for Black Ops 3 to install on my PC......Also feel like speed running Bully and GTA 4 if I get the time. Bully has many speed runs so getting in the top spots would be quite hard. I believe the current world record holder completed it in 2 hours and 38 minutes

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
My only thoughts on this matter between the whole Gino vs Frosty thing. But Frosty, there is more than just winning matches and titles at times. Sometimes people having good promos, and characters that people get invested in is what earns people a lot of respect and attention. Gino, he's done that. He had The Blade go from a Hurricane rip-off into a somewhat serious babyface and was one of the most popular characters in the league at a time and he practically carried storylines with Sam at one point. Also, he's tried to make JSP a unique character and so far, while he ain't perfect, he's done that.

Also, he has won belts. The Blade was a world champ once or twice, as well as United States Champion, he was the first EU Champ here as (Buffalo) Bill Bronson, was IC champ as JSP, and he has been a long running member of the league.

It is not to say you haven't done well either, you have had good promos and won a lot of belts, but as the GM you should be giving people credit for what they have done, encourage them to do well and improve if they aren't at the highest level they can be yet, and take feedback yourself as that is what a leader does.

That is all. I will still be on the forum due to various reasons, but that is all for me on this conversation.