OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
My only thoughts on this matter between the whole Gino vs Frosty thing. But Frosty, there is more than just winning matches and titles at times. Sometimes people having good promos, and characters that people get invested in is what earns people a lot of respect and attention. Gino, he's done that. He had The Blade go from a Hurricane rip-off into a somewhat serious babyface and was one of the most popular characters in the league at a time and he practically carried storylines with Sam at one point. Also, he's tried to make JSP a unique character and so far, while he ain't perfect, he's done that.

Also, he has won belts. The Blade was a world champ once or twice, as well as United States Champion, he was the first EU Champ here as (Buffalo) Bill Bronson, was IC champ as JSP, and he has been a long running member of the league.

It is not to say you haven't done well either, you have had good promos and won a lot of belts, but as the GM you should be giving people credit for what they have done, encourage them to do well and improve if they aren't at the highest level they can be yet, and take feedback yourself as that is what a leader does.

That is all. I will still be on the forum due to various reasons, but that is all for me on this conversation.
I didn't even start it lol

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Well, it took 9 minutes for me to complete the pack a punch speed run. I think that does put me in 3rd place, but the current record is around 5 to 6 minutes. I need to do better :/

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'll get the video out as fast as I can considering I know you're all eagerly waiting to see it.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Forgot how fun making videos could be. I may just keep active with the speed runs since they're fun, but the basics of this one was to activate pack a punch in the fastest time you could. The record is around 6 minutes, but I ended up with 9 minutes and 25 seconds I believe. I did make some silly mistakes here (Ran towards a closed door because I opened the other. Forgot to turn power on. That probably took around a minute of time.) But I feel good about making another. This was also my first time playing zombies in a while so that probably caused to play a little shit. I will probably get 4th or 3rd in the rankings since the current 3rd didn't time so he doesn't have a time down, but he was 10 seconds faster than me. I'm pretty sure I could have hit 8 minutes without the silly mistakes I made

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
My thumbnails are still terrible. I also ask Yellow to do anything league wise with images. He even made my Syndicate logo

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
My thumbnails are still terrible. I also ask Yellow to do anything league wise with images. He even made my Syndicate logo
dont push that horrible syndicate logo on me. I did what I could with what you said. the font is awful.

I take no responsibility

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Forgot how fun making videos could be. I may just keep active with the speed runs since they're fun, but the basics of this one was to activate pack a punch in the fastest time you could. The record is around 6 minutes, but I ended up with 9 minutes and 25 seconds I believe. I did make some silly mistakes here (Ran towards a closed door because I opened the other. Forgot to turn power on. That probably took around a minute of time.) But I feel good about making another. This was also my first time playing zombies in a while so that probably caused to play a little shit. I will probably get 4th or 3rd in the rankings since the current 3rd didn't time so he doesn't have a time down, but he was 10 seconds faster than me. I'm pretty sure I could have hit 8 minutes without the silly mistakes I made

I would say get IW, but tbh it's not that great. (MW remastered honestly doesn't help it)