OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I did that once in NGW in Video form.

Although...I still don't know who Alex Clark is in character...I don't thin he's promo'ed in character yet...
I believe he said something about that if you did even read it?

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
oh yeah, the podcast idea @Mr. Thunder had is for non kayfabe interactions to say. Like, if Buster Gates went on there then he wouldn't be the evil rich guy (Since I really hope Buster Gates wouldn't be that in real life), so the setup he has for this is to have non kayfabe elements of your character. It's basically a real life podcast lol
I'd kinda like it more if it was in kayfabe tbh

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Agree with CiV. I would love to do an in kayfabe podcast

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
it's up to @Mr. Thunder if anything. His idea and all

Also, I recommend posting it in threads.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Non kayfabe stuff in a kayfabe league is stupid.
Buster Gates "out of kayfabe" is Yellow.
The Blade "out of kayfabe" is Gino Bambino.

Why must non kayfabe shit be a thing?

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Non kayfabe stuff in a kayfabe league is stupid.
Buster Gates "out of kayfabe" is Yellow.
The Blade "out of kayfabe" is Gino Bambino.

Why must non kayfabe shit be a thing?
Because some people like to expand and make this whole thing more realistic. I doubt Buster Gates would be that stupid in real life, and I doubt the Blade can wear a mask everywhere without getting robbery charges.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Meanwhile The Reagmaster is just standing there like
giphy.gif

(Anyone that wants a interview can still pm me)

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
The pount of out of kayfabe shit being stupid is that it kills the character.

The whole point of these leagues and e-feds are to roleplay as a wrestling character. Any shoot actions make the character become devalued.

For example, Buster Gates' charm is that he's delusional and caught up in his own ego. If it turned out that he was an Oxford graduate with honors, then his character becomes less because you know "Oh, that guy is actually really smart."

Or with The Blade. If i named him Rick Bogner and told his entire life story, the appeal would be gone, the mystery would be nonexistant, qnd the character would be dead.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
He also won the big EC match and I believe gave Welsh the win since he wanted to push him. Frosty is probably the hardest guy to beat here while I'm a easy win. If anything you'll need to kickout a lot since he's known for hitting 5 finishers before you can hit a sig lol
I'll have you know that I actually won the first EC match and Frosty got eliminated by a freaking COM (His fault, not mine) but since he couldn't take losing to an A.I, we had to restart with the deal that if I didn't since, then me and the winner would compete in a one on one to decide the winner since I did earn that first win. Frosty won the second time around and decided to give me the WHC anyway. So, technically, I did win the WHC properly by winning the EC match the first time and so it wasn't EXACTLY handed to me, even though he did decide not to face me 1 on 1.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'll have you know that I actually won the first EC match and Frosty got eliminated by a freaking COM (His fault, not mine) but since he couldn't take losing to an A.I, we had to restart with the deal that if I didn't since, then me and the winner would compete in a one on one to decide the winner since I did earn that first win. Frosty won the second time around and decided to give me the WHC anyway. So, technically, I did win the WHC properly by winning the EC match the first time and so it wasn't EXACTLY handed to me, even though he did decide not to face me 1 on 1.
Lol, that was your fault if anything. You were right next to me and you knew the rules. I didn't have to take that considering I knew I was going to win the first time (Which did happen in the fair match). I was a tank in there and that was the only way to get me out of it lol (I mean, why wouldn't you break it up? I was on like red as everyone else. Seems a little funny to me)