OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
So, I just find out via @SupaHeeroh's Youtube channel (Big fan, BTW) that Karl "Who da fook is that guy?" Senn's entrance music is Barbie Girl... So, we got Sonic trying to become the new "King Of Precision", JSP and Ivy Hale walking around with an Anthony Black "How to be an evil S.O.B" handbook and Ryan Blake walking around with a World Title that rightfully belongs to me, and now we have some jack-off coming out to the entrance music of the legendary Alice Xander!? WHY AM I THE MOST IMITATED PERSON HERE!?

Reactions: Geek773

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So, I just find out via @SupaHeeroh's Youtube channel (Big fan, BTW) that Karl "Who da fook is that guy?" Senn's entrance music is Barbie Girl... So, we got Sonic trying to become the new "King Of Precision", JSP and Ivy Hale walking around with an Anthony Black "How to be an evil S.O.B" handbook and Ryan Blake walking around with a World Title that rightfully belongs to me, and now we have some jack-off coming out to the entrance music of the legendary Alice Xander!? WHY AM I THE MOST IMITATED PERSON HERE!?

I'm done with the whole 'King of Precision' shit just saying, it was a one promo ting. ;)

(and I didn't even realise you called yourself the King of Precision tbqh)

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

And yes Senn has committed a unholy crime, how very dare he.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Ivy Hale walking around with an Anthony Black "How to be an evil S.O.B" handbook

Ivy...similar to Anthony Black?

Trust me, Ivy and Anthony Black are very different...

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to get into one of those feuds for Bad Blood since they seem fun

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
oh yeah, the podcast idea @Mr. Thunder had is for non kayfabe interactions to say. Like, if Buster Gates went on there then he wouldn't be the evil rich guy (Since I really hope Buster Gates wouldn't be that in real life), so the setup he has for this is to have non kayfabe elements of your character. It's basically a real life podcast lol

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
oh yeah, the podcast idea @Mr. Thunder had is for non kayfabe interactions to say. Like, if Buster Gates went on there then he wouldn't be the evil rich guy (Since I really hope Buster Gates wouldn't be that in real life), so the setup he has for this is to have non kayfabe elements of your character. It's basically a real life podcast lol

I did that once in NGW in Video form.

Although...I still don't know who Alex Clark is in character...I don't thin he's promo'ed in character yet...