OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Did someone say... Rookie?

ANY EXCUSE TO POST KPOP AND I WILL JUMP ON THAT SHIT SO HARD

JPop is a bit more Kawaii Desu Desu, but I appreciate this more than any other asshole here. Bless you Yellur.

*Yuri Black's music hits, as he appears he storms down the ramp into the ring with a microphone in the other hand*

Yuri Black: ...
*Before Black begins to speak, chants around the arena are getting louder and louder "You just lost it"*
Yuri Black: What do you mean I just lost it? I didn't lose anything. Are you all delusional? Or are you just plain stupid?
*Crowd lays out with boos*
Yuri Black: You all say I just lost it, I lost the match. Well, correct me if I am wrong, but not only did I carry the whole match and done all the damage, but I also wasn't the one pinned. I have been thieved, I deserved that win. But no, that little puny Kidd stole the pin. But you know what, that's not why I am out here.
*Yuri Black pushes his hair back whilst he takes a deep breath*
Yuri Black: You see, last week with mine and Michael Kelly's little controversy, Mr. Kelly claimed he was the greatest, and how he wouldn't slip yet another triple threat match. What happens then? he gets pinned, he got humiliated by me as we saw, and he got pinned. If it wasn't for him, I'd be the one with my hand raised up high. How do you think this looks on my record now, my debut as a loss? I don't accept that.
*Crows chants "You sore loser"*
Yuri Black: Pfft! continue to chant your little petty marks. Even though I did not pick up the win, you saw me dominate that whole match up. *smirks* So Michael Kelly, get your ass out here so I can humiliate you again!

Dont.
Say.
The word.
MARK.
In a promo.

Other thanthat tho, this was pretty good, maybe giving yourself a bit too much het with the crowd since you JUST debuted and they hardly know who you are.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
JPop is a bit more Kawaii Desu Desu, but I appreciate this more than any other asshole here. Bless you Yellur.

Dont.
Say.
The word.
MARK.
In a promo.

Other thanthat tho, this was pretty good, maybe giving yourself a bit too much het with the crowd since you JUST debuted and they hardly know who you are.
I think we just became best friends

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
frosty-the-snowman-lifesize-standup.jpg

Interesting

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score