OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
Not feeling the smile?

f36014b7e23acb2b8f174be30b2191b9.png

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Will: *looks over at Ryan who is clearly fuming* I guess I gotta go... Will has got places to be ya know. Cheers for the award by the way, atleast some of you care.

*Will Neilson quickly takes his leather jacket off of Ryan Blake's head, revealing his ever so angry face. Will says to him "Those digestives were nice... you should buy more of them... and a lock to put on your office every time you go to the toilet." Neilson grabs his award raising it to the crowd, amongst boos and some quiet cheers, before walking backstage again.*
Ryan Blake: I'm not being funny or anything, but he isn't getting away with any of that. Will, you're fucked. Do you think you can do this to the person who pays you? I fucking own you. You made the biggest mistake of your career doing that to me. Just wait......

@TheKingSonic I did deliver most of the payment at Backlash, but you still owe me something. Buy me these and leave them in my office

McVities-Milk-Chocolate-Digestives.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I find it funny that both the Xbox league and the PS league had names after their platforms. The Xbox league had Microsoft Mayhem back a few years ago while Sony Storm was the PS choice.

MICROSOFT MAYHEM!

SONY STORM!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I find it funny that both the Xbox league and the PS league had names after their platforms. The Xbox league had Microsoft Mayhem back a few years ago while Sony Storm was the PS choice.

MICROSOFT MAYHEM!

SONY STORM!
Ya those were good times.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
MICROSOFT MAYHEM!

SONY STORM!

PRECISION!

EXODUS!

IGNITION!