OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score

A theme song that is quite unfamiliar to the Precision fans begins to play during the pre-show of UK Rampage and the lights begin to flash a violent red. The fans are, for the most part, confused about who it could be. Eventually, someone makes their way out to the stage. A person walking with one crutch and a massive knee brace on their leg, Ivy Hale. Despite making her way out to a Precision ring for the first time, the fans are quick to boo her. Some of them recognize her from her past ventures, others remember the footage they have seen over the past few weeks of her with Jack Rogue. She is wearing a black and white dress with her red locks flowing downward. She is quick to smirk at her reaction and she makes her way to the ring with a limp. Eventually, she makes her way to ringside and she places her crutch on the apron and slowly rolls into the ring. Willing herself up, she gestures for someone to hand her a mic which she rips out of the attendant's hands. Ivy heads towards the center of the ring where her theme music fades away. The fans continue to voice their displeasure as Miss. Hale leans on her crutch and giggles to herself before finally speaking in her usual calm yet cold tone.

"So...the rumors were true? The time has come for Precision to meet it's Empress. I almost find it poetic that when I finally appear here, in the very country people last saw me getting carted out against my will, where questions arose of "will she ever show herself again?" Ha...Well, finally, the Empress of Fear, Ivy Hale, is back and I'm here with a whole new mission. Some asked if I was here to chase someone I was familiar with? A person whom I have bested before and used their farewell as my arrival? People have wondered if there will be a battle of total Anarchy versus Ivy's Empire? For me, they already served their purpose and what they do is completely irrelevant to me. I'm not even here to compete, because, if you idiots still haven't realized..."

Ivy looks down towards her braced knee and rolls her eyes as some fans continue to boo her.

"I'm in absolutely no shape to compete. So throw out all these pathetic 'dream matches' you have craved. Hale against Thunder, Hale against Vega, Empress versus the Amazing, whatever your dream is, I'm not here for you to realize them. In fact, I wouldn't have even stepped foot in Precision without a real reason to join. I have already dealt with barbaric and while I know how to take down any man or woman...I don't need to do that anymore. Instead, I'm here for one reason and one person only...Jack Rogue."

At the very mention of her new ally, the UK-based crowd voice their displeasure, this time starting a loud and obnoxious chant towards the self-proclaimed 'Empress.' With their accents showing, the crowd shouts "Poison Ivy" over and over. Ivy Hale rolls her eyes and chooses to ignore them.

"You see, Jack...is special. Just like me, he has felt the pain of rejection, he had been stabbed in the back by those who he thought cared about, had those who are the real villains be praised for poisoning the minds of the world...yet he has been blessed with a madness I know all too well. He has the potential to do wonderful things, to stand up to those who have defied him. Just he needs someone to bring it out of him and make sure he doesn't fall into the trap he was once a part of. I knew that when I saw him. For the first time ever I felt, empathy. So now..."

She snickers to herself and bows her head down on top of her crutch. Eventually breaking out a somewhat diabolical grin.

"I'm the Empress he follows. I, Ivy Hale am the only person that matters to him and I'm the one with his best interests at heart. Now, anyone who is an enemy of Ivy is an enemy of Jack Rogue and vice-versa. Which that leads me to one person...Jordan Bull..."

As soon as Jordan's names escape her lips, the Precision fans begin to cheer the veteran.

"I mean, what is there to say about Jordan Bull? He is seen as one of the people who built Sony Storm, which is considered by many to be the place that paved the way to Precision. He is clearly admired by all of you and his career is looked back upon with fondness..."

Ivy looks towards her side and puts her hand on her forehead, almost pretending to swoon, but it is obvious she is faking it. Eventually, she almost switches gears, changing her demeanor from calm to vicious. She raises her voice as she talks.

"YET...Everything about Jordan Bull is nothing but a farce! He isn't someone that represents what you believe in, he certainly isn't a "champion" in the literal or figurative sense and while he is seen as a hero today, he is has done despicable acts in the past which make what Jack Rogue has done to him and what I have done in my career so far seem tame. Other than the fact he has never had what it took to be a proper champion, he has fooled you all with his little 'path to redemption.' If anything, Jordan has been on the edge of the ideal path that you wish upon your heroes, and a mad world like my own for quite some time. That is why he is able to do despicable acts like crushing the girl of a delusional man and made her into mince-meat and later on, joined a rag-tag group of rebels I am somewhat familiar with which have lead to the deaths of two promotions. Yet...you look ignore that history now because all that comes to mind for you all is..."

As Ivy imitates what she thinks the fans are like, she speaks with a mocking tone.

"Oh look! Our old favorite is back! He can make us feel happy, he can reassure us of our dreams and ignore the constant nightmare we live in with corrupt world leaders and a world of chaos! Yay, Jordan Bull!"

She lets out a cold and deranged laugh before almost yelling into the microphone.

"Well, guess what, Jordan? I'm here to help Jack fix Precision! I'm here to stop the double standards, remove this place from all its sick values that rot its very foundation and my....our Empire will rise from it. Jordan Bull, you can't do anything about it! You're nothing more than a very example of what makes Precision sick! I hope Jack crushes you tonight! I hope he breaks your spirit! All your lies will be exposed and when it is all said and done...Jordan, you can..."

@Sam?! You know what to do.
It was great, IMO. I still feel like the Jack Rogue and Ivy Hale relationship could've been dragged out a little more before Jack actually decided to join Ivy, but as far as the promo is concerned... You just showed why you teach this shit. I see this as the exact opposite of that whole Corruption reveal promo. While that promo had a great build and a good level of anticipation towards it and provided a good shock moment, it didn't deliver where it needed to deliver. This Jack Rogue and Ivy Hale situation has been rushed, IMO, but the quality of the promos are so good that I can't even be mad about it... Turns out that Anarchy INC needs Hale and Hale needs Anarchy INC so that you get both ends of the storyline spectrum.

Great promo, though.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score

A theme song that is quite unfamiliar to the Precision fans begins to play during the pre-show of UK Rampage and the lights begin to flash a violent red. The fans are, for the most part, confused about who it could be. Eventually, someone makes their way out to the stage. A person walking with one crutch and a massive knee brace on their leg, Ivy Hale. Despite making her way out to a Precision ring for the first time, the fans are quick to boo her. Some of them recognize her from her past ventures, others remember the footage they have seen over the past few weeks of her with Jack Rogue. She is wearing a black and white dress with her red locks flowing downward. She is quick to smirk at her reaction and she makes her way to the ring with a limp. Eventually, she makes her way to ringside and she places her crutch on the apron and slowly rolls into the ring. Willing herself up, she gestures for someone to hand her a mic which she rips out of the attendant's hands. Ivy heads towards the center of the ring where her theme music fades away. The fans continue to voice their displeasure as Miss. Hale leans on her crutch and giggles to herself before finally speaking in her usual calm yet cold tone.

"So...the rumors were true? The time has come for Precision to meet it's Empress. I almost find it poetic that when I finally appear here, in the very country people last saw me getting carted out against my will, where questions arose of "will she ever show herself again?" Ha...Well, finally, the Empress of Fear, Ivy Hale, is back and I'm here with a whole new mission. Some asked if I was here to chase someone I was familiar with? A person whom I have bested before and used their farewell as my arrival? People have wondered if there will be a battle of total Anarchy versus Ivy's Empire? For me, they already served their purpose and what they do is completely irrelevant to me. I'm not even here to compete, because, if you idiots still haven't realized..."

Ivy looks down towards her braced knee and rolls her eyes as some fans continue to boo her.

"I'm in absolutely no shape to compete. So throw out all these pathetic 'dream matches' you have craved. Hale against Thunder, Hale against Vega, Empress versus the Amazing, whatever your dream is, I'm not here for you to realize them. In fact, I wouldn't have even stepped foot in Precision without a real reason to join. I have already dealt with barbaric and while I know how to take down any man or woman...I don't need to do that anymore. Instead, I'm here for one reason and one person only...Jack Rogue."

At the very mention of her new ally, the UK-based crowd voice their displeasure, this time starting a loud and obnoxious chant towards the self-proclaimed 'Empress.' With their accents showing, the crowd shouts "Poison Ivy" over and over. Ivy Hale rolls her eyes and chooses to ignore them.

"You see, Jack...is special. Just like me, he has felt the pain of rejection, he had been stabbed in the back by those who he thought cared about, had those who are the real villains be praised for poisoning the minds of the world...yet he has been blessed with a madness I know all too well. He has the potential to do wonderful things, to stand up to those who have defied him. Just he needs someone to bring it out of him and make sure he doesn't fall into the trap he was once a part of. I knew that when I saw him. For the first time ever I felt, empathy. So now..."

She snickers to herself and bows her head down on top of her crutch. Eventually breaking out a somewhat diabolical grin.

"I'm the Empress he follows. I, Ivy Hale am the only person that matters to him and I'm the one with his best interests at heart. Now, anyone who is an enemy of Ivy is an enemy of Jack Rogue and vice-versa. Which that leads me to one person...Jordan Bull..."

As soon as Jordan's names escape her lips, the Precision fans begin to cheer the veteran.

"I mean, what is there to say about Jordan Bull? He is seen as one of the people who built Sony Storm, which is considered by many to be the place that paved the way to Precision. He is clearly admired by all of you and his career is looked back upon with fondness..."

Ivy looks towards her side and puts her hand on her forehead, almost pretending to swoon, but it is obvious she is faking it. Eventually, she almost switches gears, changing her demeanor from calm to vicious. She raises her voice as she talks.

"YET...Everything about Jordan Bull is nothing but a farce! He isn't someone that represents what you believe in, he certainly isn't a "champion" in the literal or figurative sense and while he is seen as a hero today, he is has done despicable acts in the past which make what Jack Rogue has done to him and what I have done in my career so far seem tame. Other than the fact he has never had what it took to be a proper champion, he has fooled you all with his little 'path to redemption.' If anything, Jordan has been on the edge of the ideal path that you wish upon your heroes, and a mad world like my own for quite some time. That is why he is able to do despicable acts like crushing the girl of a delusional man and made her into mince-meat and later on, joined a rag-tag group of rebels I am somewhat familiar with which have lead to the deaths of two promotions. Yet...you look ignore that history now because all that comes to mind for you all is..."

As Ivy imitates what she thinks the fans are like, she speaks with a mocking tone.

"Oh look! Our old favorite is back! He can make us feel happy, he can reassure us of our dreams and ignore the constant nightmare we live in with corrupt world leaders and a world of chaos! Yay, Jordan Bull!"

She lets out a cold and deranged laugh before almost yelling into the microphone.

"Well, guess what, Jordan? I'm here to help Jack fix Precision! I'm here to stop the double standards, remove this place from all its sick values that rot its very foundation and my....our Empire will rise from it. Jordan Bull, you can't do anything about it! You're nothing more than a very example of what makes Precision sick! I hope Jack crushes you tonight! I hope he breaks your spirit! All your lies will be exposed and when it is all said and done...Jordan, you can..."

@Sam?! You know what to do.
Also... I'm seriously holding back divebombing this promo with an Anthony Black return since there are way too many similarities between Ivy Hale and Anthony Black to ignore. It's like Ivy is finishing what Black started.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
It was great, IMO. I still feel like the Jack Rogue and Ivy Hale relationship could've been dragged out a little more before Jack actually decided to join Ivy, but as far as the promo is concerned... You just showed why you teach this shit. I see this as the exact opposite of that whole Corruption reveal promo. While that promo had a great build and a good level of anticipation towards it and provided a good shock moment, it didn't deliver where it needed to deliver. This Jack Rogue and Ivy Hale situation has been rushed, IMO, but the quality of the promos are so good that I can't even be mad about it... Turns out that Anarchy INC needs Hale and Hale needs Anarchy INC so that you get both ends of the storyline spectrum.

Great promo, though.
We'd defo have stretched it out a little if I hadn't decided to meld my stories with Beav and Sam together and have them work together. The best of 7 means we're pushed for time and we need Rogue to be the heel for the series. The resistance to Ivy will probably come later, which is a bit backwards but better than nothing.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
We'd defo have stretched it out a little if I hadn't decided to meld my stories with Beav and Sam together and have them work together. The best of 7 means we're pushed for time and we need Rogue to be the heel for the series. The resistance to Ivy will probably come later, which is a bit backwards but better than nothing.
I suppose. Either way, feud of the year just because.

Reactions: Geek773

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*The camera turns on to show Buster standing with Hayley at his side. A green screen is behind him which is currently setting the scene to make it look like he’s standing on a beach. He’s wearing a black suit and shirt with a black tie. Hayley is wearing a black dress and veil. She’s holding a rose. Somewhat odd attire choices for a beach. With a smile on his face, Buster begins to speak.*

Buster Gates: Hi there! By now you should know me as the type of guy who likes to have a good time. I love a party, getting drunk on champagne, you know, the usual... Well! Two weeks ago my well-endowed nature came to a crashing halt.

*The green screen falls. Buster IS actually on a beach, but it’s dark at night. Rain is heavily falling and wind begins to pick up. You hear a scraping noise.*

Buster Gates: Last week, Reese, you decided to turn up. Despite the lovely Hayley’s advice, you used your better judgement to still want to fight me... What a mistake that turned out to be. You had a warning. You were told not to come down to the ring or you were going to get hurt, and what happened?

*Flashbacks of last week show up of Reese being attacked from behind with a chair during his entrance and being choked out in the corner of the ring by a kendo stick.*

Buster Gates: Now... Was that wise?

*Another flashback shows Reese getting drilled into the mat from Buster’s Backslide Driver. The camera slowly begins to zoom in on Busters face. Lightening strikes.*

Buster Gates: No... Not at all.

*Another flashback shows Buster hitting the Ravishing Neckbreaker.*

Buster Gates: So... This week we’ve got another match. An Extreme Rules match. Last week, that was therapy for me. I needed it and honestly, it felt good! It was a great way to relieve some tension... This week, it isn’t going to be therapy... Reese let me put this simply... Last week you were warned that if you showed up you would be destroyed. This week, you turn up, you’ll never turn up ever again.

*The camera slowly pans down to reveal the source of the scraping noise. A shovel finishes covering a hole with sand. As the camera continues to pan down it reveals a tombstone. “Reese Glover – Buster warned him...” Hayley places the rose on the top of the tombstone. She grabs Buster’s hand and the pair walk out of camera view. The camera continues to focus in on the tombstone for a few more seconds before fading to black.*
All this because Buster couldn't take losing to Martin Drake... Overreact much? Lol. Good and creative promo, my man. Interesting to see what happens during the match this time around, since, ya know, weapons are actually LEGAL this time.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
All this because Buster couldn't take losing to Martin Drake... Overreact much? Lol. Good and creative promo, my man. Interesting to see what happens during the match this time around, since, ya know, weapons are actually LEGAL this time.
Just wait till you see the match...
9 copy.png

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
------------------------------------------------------
16 hours before UK Rampage.
------------------------------------------------------

*The scene opens up to Reagan Cole's UK fightclub, the cameraman starts to walk to the front door and attempts to open it, however the doors are locked firmly shut. He tries again but eventually gives up and begins to walk away until he spots something out of the corner of his eye, a man with black hair, a plain black shirt on and some casual jeans, the unknown individual looks up at the cameraman and beckons him to come over. Will Neilson looks up at the camera with a neutral expression and orders to cameraman to sit down opposite him, he then begins to speak.*

"Sometimes... I take a look in the mirror and think 'Damn, I sure look different to what I looked like 1 year ago' it reminds of my rookie days, signing pen to paper on my Precision contract, something I will never regret in life. It's been somewhat of a rollercoaster for me this past year, and winning the Undisputed Championship was the peak of my career, but then I realised I don't need fan support, I don't need people in the back telling me to put on a smile every time I walked down to the ring, I'm not a hero. I've held nearly every single title in this company, the World title, the Survival title, and the Tag Team titles as part of Anarchy Inc. I won them all by showing my true colours, and I'm not stopping now."

*Will gets up and walks to the front door of the fight club, the cameraman follows suite as Neilson uses his all his force to kick the door open, terrifying not only the cameraman but some of the people inside aswell. They all stare at Neilson as he walks over to Reagan Cole and mutters something to him, Reagan initially shakes his head, but after a stare down from Will, nods slowly. Neilson walks back over the cameraman and they both sit down on a bench.*

"I told him I didn't want him or anyone to interfere in my Intercontinental Championship match, I want to show everyone that I'm not the puppet of Anarchy Inc, he tells me, I do it, he tells me, I do it, I will do it myself. Jason St. Pierre is a formidable opponent, the so called 'Psycho of Precision', it's my time to claim the crown and the rest will bow down to me as I am the King of Precision, the King of Precision. I will become Intercontinental Champion, that is a fact not an assumption, and in the future I will also win the Precision Championship, and then I will be the best in the world... and the one that claimed the throne."

*Will gets up and walks out of the fightclub, taking one last look at it before walking away for good, the camera fades to black.*

OOC: Not my best work as I am suffering from the flu, but I think it turned out ok. :)
Okay... Now you're just blatantly ripping me off. "King Of Precision"? Andersen Vega much? You want to claim his throne, eh? *Laughs* No chance, puppet boy!

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*Neilson puts paper crown on head.*

Come at me boi. :p
These fucking people wanting to be me... Got Ivy Hale running around like a female Anthony Black (Black came first, so fuck you) and now we got this joker thinking that he's King? Bitch there's only one King! I leave for one month and everyone tries to replace the gaps that I once filled. :p

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Great promo, though.

There were things which forced us to rush it to Ivy accompanying Jack. But, we're making the most of what we've got.

Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97