OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Well, like I told CiV and have done with Geek... If you need any excess ideas that may be randomly wandering around my head, then feel free to ask.

The Wiz is here to help. ;)
We already have a complete plan

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Yeah but Welsh's would have murder and stuff, yknow, what wrestling is REALLY about.
As apposed to Frosty's generic ass "Me mad for some dupid reason, grr" style of feuding, anything that I can come up with would Trump it.
upload_2017-1-25_20-37-24.jpeg

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
"I'm here."

*Right after the opening pyro's to UK Rampage, Anarchy Inc's theme begins to play and out come each member one by one, each stepping to one side of the ramp. Yuri, Gabriel, Reagan, Antonio and finally Will, after a few more seconds of waiting... out walks 'The Corruption' in black jeans, a black long sleeved shirt and a red and black mask covering his face. Each member of Anarchy Inc feels a bit uneasy around 'The Corruption', even to the point of Yuri nearly dropping his Tag Team Championship belt. 'The Corruption' looks at Neilson and Will nods, and they both begin the walk to the ring, both men enter with Will taking a seat on the top rope and 'The Corruption' standing it the middle of the ring. After a minute passes, 'The Corruption' reaches for the mask and has a grip of it, without thinking, he pulls the mask off....*

*The crowd is in complete shock, they know who he is, even behind the red and black face paint, he is recognisable. Most are too stunned to cheer, boo or chant, looking on in the ring.

Patrick Young - I.... I.... I'm speechless! The only word going through my mind is why?!

Anthony Pedersen - I agree Young, out of everyone in the Precision roster, I did not expect him to be Anarchy Inc's newest member!

-
-
-
-
-

"...."
-
-
-
-

"Haze is here."

@Solarxpixel You know what to do.
OIIII

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
It was that. I had no idea. Good job. :)

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
"I'm here."

*Right after the opening pyro's to UK Rampage, Anarchy Inc's theme begins to play and out come each member one by one, each stepping to one side of the ramp. Yuri, Gabriel, Reagan, Antonio and finally Will, after a few more seconds of waiting... out walks 'The Corruption' in black jeans, a black long sleeved shirt and a red and black mask covering his face. Each member of Anarchy Inc feels a bit uneasy around 'The Corruption', even to the point of Yuri nearly dropping his Tag Team Championship belt. 'The Corruption' looks at Neilson and Will nods, and they both begin the walk to the ring, both men enter with Will taking a seat on the top rope and 'The Corruption' standing it the middle of the ring. After a minute passes, 'The Corruption' reaches for the mask and has a grip of it, without thinking, he pulls the mask off....*

*The crowd is in complete shock, they know who he is, even behind the red and black face paint, he is recognisable. Most are too stunned to cheer, boo or chant, looking on in the ring.

Patrick Young - I.... I.... I'm speechless! The only word going through my mind is why?!

Anthony Pedersen - I agree Young, out of everyone in the Precision roster, I did not expect him to be Anarchy Inc's newest member!

-
-
-
-
-

"...."
-
-
-
-

"Haze is here."

@Solarxpixel You know what to do.
Good so far, and surprising to say the least but now lets he where and how this goes. It'll need to make sense for Haze to be this weird "Spooky dude" all of a sudden and outta the blue and so I expect to see some backstory that makes sense. Actually can't wait to see what this is all about.

Still, would've been better if it turned out to be Alice Xander. :p

Reactions: Geek773