OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*Rhys Haze stops and takes a look around at all of the fans who used to love him, now booing him and can't believe why he has joined Anarchy Inc. Rhys laughs and holds the mic up again.*

Rhys - What is it with you people? It's me! Your favourite hero! Rhys Haze! I'm back, why are you booing me? All of you didn't deserve to see the hero that you once cheered, and now you have the new Rhys Haze! You want to know why I did this? You want to know why I have joined Anarchy Inc and why after all that he's done to me, rejoice with Will Neilson?

*The crowd boo louder and louder, to the point of Rhys having to put his hands over his ears.*

Rhys - After TLC... I had given up. What's the point giving your heart and soul to this business, if you aren't treated like a real superstar? Everyone in the back looked down on me, like the new kid in school! I've been here for a year and no-one can even remember my name! It pissed me off, and I tried to act like the good guy... I tried to earn the respect of my peers, but then I realised... the good guy act wasn't going to last long, maybe it was better to be a villain rather than a hero. So I went to Will and asked him to train me... and he did, 3 weeks of non stop training to make me who you see right in front of you! I'm more ruthless, vicious, powerful, technical... I've improved in every category and there is no one that can outclass me, Will taught me that all the good things that I've stood for in the past was all a joke and that I should embrace the evil and become someone that no one thought I would become!

Rhys - Tonight, I return to the ring and show Alex Clark why you shouldn't mess with Anarchy Inc, and that you shouldn't mess with Rhys Haze!

*Rhys drops the mic and walks backstage with Will by his side, once at the ramp all the Anarchy Inc members turn around and look at the crowd, before walking off to the mass amount of boos.*
It was a good surprise moment, but the reasoning and backstory lacks imagination, IMO. Nothing in this promo really stands out as what the other members of Anarchy INC has rumoured The Corruption to be like. He was built up by Sonic and the others as this feared entity within Anarchy INC and yet it boils down to him being a sore loser. Also, the training gimmick thingy was weird. It shouldn't take training to become a more ruthless, vicious and powerful person and I don't think that a mentality could actually be taught within 3 weeks of wrestling training. I also feel like Rhys should have showed some of his ruthlessness here instead of just talking about it. Talking about being evil and embracing the hate doesn't necessarily hold to anything. I would've had Haze show his ruthlessness and his new nature and personally, I would've had one of the Anarchy INC members compete and lose this week and have Rhys show that he isn't just another member of the group, rather I would have him take out that losing Anarchy INC member with a finisher to show that now that he's in Anarchy INC, failure is not an option and it will go punished and fear of Rhys would stop that member from striking back. I just think that there were more impactful was to go about this and IMO it was a missed opportunity.

Reactions: Ginothony Bamtano

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
When's the match card?

Reactions: M Kells

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
Felt kinda "its me austin" to me, entertaining nonetheless.

It was a good surprise moment, but the reasoning and backstory lacks imagination, IMO. Nothing in this promo really stands out as what the other members of Anarchy INC has rumoured The Corruption to be like. He was built up by Sonic and the others as this feared entity within Anarchy INC and yet it boils down to him being a sore loser. Also, the training gimmick thingy was weird. It shouldn't take training to become a more ruthless, vicious and powerful person and I don't think that a mentality could actually be taught within 3 weeks of wrestling training. I also feel like Rhys should have showed some of his ruthlessness here instead of just talking about it. Talking about being evil and embracing the hate doesn't necessarily hold to anything. I would've had Haze show his ruthlessness and his new nature and personally, I would've had one of the Anarchy INC members compete and lose this week and have Rhys show that he isn't just another member of the group, rather I would have him take out that losing Anarchy INC member with a finisher to show that now that he's in Anarchy INC, failure is not an option and it will go punished and fear of Rhys would stop that member from striking back. I just think that there were more impactful was to go about this and IMO it was a missed opportunity.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
What arena are we using for the matches?
f36014b7e23acb2b8f174be30b2191b9.png