OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
If @Gino Bambino is up for it, he could morph your CAW's face and body and I could have a go at your attire. Although you may have to PM us (Or just me depending on Gino) to tell us your character's specifications and gimmick.
Nah. Since you're like, the only one whose CAW doesn't look like a twin, you can make the face and body, I'll handle the attire.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
• Fixed exploits with several moves that could not be reversed as well as with moves that didn’t consume a reversal slot
Lovely. Always nice to see.

• Diving onto an opponent lying on a ladder bridge will now cause the ladder bridge to collapse
Yes, that would make sense. Good job, 2K.

• Fixed several moves where Superstars would sell the wrong injured body part after an opponent performed the move
Remind anyone else of James Ellsworth? Where Styles hit him and he didn't sell cos he thought Ambrose took the hit? (I don't have the GIF xD)

• Improved the stability of the online experience
Would be surprised if this didn't include the pins.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
(I don't have the GIF xD)
...and that's rare for me.

61290f2c0bac165d4c0bde5766de1941.png

^ that's my hoard of bookmarked wrestling GIFs. xD

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Nah. Since you're like, the only one whose CAW doesn't look like a twin, you can make the face and body, I'll handle the attire.
Lol... Hopefully the roster picks their CAW morphing game up this year.
His attires look meh as well tho
True that, but anything is better than what Robert Blake looks like. I may not be the best but at least I try to put effort in (Except this year, where I basically searched CC for a good looking attire and just copied that attire onto a morphed Vega) But most of the time, I try.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Lol... Hopefully the roster picks their CAW morphing game up this year.

True that, but anything is better than what Robert Blake looks like. I may not be the best but at least I try to put effort in (Except this year, where I basically searched CC for a good looking attire and just copied that attire onto a morphed Vega) But most of the time, I try.
Lazy bish

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Update on the Pins: Me @The Anarchist have played a few matches and the Pin system seems to work fine, considering we pretty much kicked out of loads of finishers per match, and the bar isn't laggy when trying to kick out.

So yeah hopefully they are working now.

Reactions: Geek773

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Update on the Pins: Me @The Anarchist have played a few matches and the Pin system seems to work fine, considering we pretty much kicked out of loads of finishers per match.

So yeah hopefully they are working now.
I just want to comment on the pin situation, the broken pins have not been fixed,it just appears to be happening less frequently.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I just want to comment on the pin situation, the broken pins have not been fixed,it just appears to be happening less frequently.

Yeah, they weren't broken for us at all. But I'd presume they wouldn't just be fixed just like that, I guess the whole pinning thing is a hit or miss situation.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yeah, much like The Scat in 2k15, except that my ageing was intentional since other than Mike and Noah, Vega is actually the longest running character in the League, can have him looking as sexy as he's used to looking now, can we?
So Vega is a clone ?. since he has that Snake aging factor.