OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Also the school thing I posted in the chat a while back was mostly based on the old version of the school on TWF. Personally, I would not mind people still having matches while in school, at most doing your school promo will equal their promo for the week. Anyone agree or disagree?

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Um wat? Clarify?
You can make the best promo ever known to exist and it won't shoot you up the card at all if you don't actually win your matches, but you can make the shittiest promo's known to man and as long as you have a Goldberg-run and just beat everyone, you'll get the title.

The best thing about 2kcw is that it's another option for people who want to play but not promo, so this league will only have the people who want to make an effort to promo.
Also you can promo in 2KCW if you want, the rules just aren't forced upon you. It's more freedom for the world init, but nobody's holding you back if you want to write promo's in 2KCW. Not at all.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Also the school thing I posted in the chat a while back was mostly based on the old version of the school on TWF. Personally, I would not mind people still having matches while in school, at most doing your school promo will equal their promo for the week. Anyone agree or disagree?
Why a school promo? What's the difference? Why not just let them promo normally, give them strong pointers and feedback they can use to better their promo's for the week after that so that they slowly become better? No need to exclude anyone from anything.

Last edited:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
You can make the best promo ever known to exist and it won't shoot you up the card at all if you don't actually win your matches, but you can make the shittiest promo's known to man and as long as you have a Goldberg-run and just beat everyone, you'll get the title.

Also you can promo in 2KCW if you want, the rules just aren't forced upon you. It's more freedom for the world init, but nobody's holding you back if you want to write promo's in 2KCW. Not at all.
That's changing in 2k17. Promos have a bearing on title shots but they're not judged as such, it's just that no effort promoers won't get shots and vacant opportunity spots will go to the most consistent.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
we'll see how it goes. Most of the league think it's a good idea (me included)

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
See I like the idea of the promos actually meaning something to your ranking. Am just in 2 minds on the promo school. Just cause it will exclude people out and it will annoy people whoever sign up. But I will probably go to the school just to develop my new character more and get more comfortable at writing out promos and how to respond in those situations as that character.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
See I like the idea of the promos actually meaning something to your ranking. Am just in 2 minds on the promo school. Just cause it will exclude people out and it will annoy people whoever sign up. But I will probably go to the school just to develop my new character more and get more comfortable at writing out promos and how to respond in those situations as that character.

For me, I think that we can find a way to make the school, while not exclude people from doing matches, can be a place to get new people get the basics of promo-ing, improve those who are behind others and something I will try to do is focus on developing character. I have some ideas where we can focus on that.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
For me, I think that we can find a way to make the school, while not exclude people from doing matches, can be a place to get new people get the basics of promo-ing, improve those who are behind others and something I will try to do is focus on developing character. I have some ideas where we can focus on that.
Yeah you don't want it to feel like fcw. That's what I fear most people who's promos aren't up to the standards to enter the league. But i'd definitely join for the character development aspect.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I needed to dye Ryan's hair since black hair wasn't there for that hair type. Was white all over. Ryan getting old

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Can't wait to get started! Need someone to help me construct my CAW though.
If @Gino Bambino is up for it, he could morph your CAW's face and body and I could have a go at your attire. Although you may have to PM us (Or just me depending on Gino) to tell us your character's specifications and gimmick.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I am honestly just counting the days till signups open now, beyond pumped for this to get under way