OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Nah, every match needs to be a Kennel from Hell match.

Reactions: Geek773

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
We all know you and your 1 v 1 matches.

Now hold on a minute playas. I know there is tension left over so we need to settle things in...A ONE ON ONE MATCH! HOLLA HOLLA, PLAYAS!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: The Anarchist
PSN ID: RusevWillCrush69
Character Name: Antonio Stark
Face/Heel: Heel
Antonio Stark is standing in the ring the lights are down and the crowd are booing louder to him being there. Antonio is sitting on a seat with a much more demonic look in his eyes then what most are used to he begins to speak in an unusually strange language
Yabbia la ona, daaek'a believing ya laenhg iz niksq. There is something amiss here. I am the person you should fear, you people, you people don't understand. There is a reason for everything and my reason is I gaer'q hita oresaera sabbia.
People are looking round confused at what Antonio Stark is saying and the chorus of boos begin again
esaeu l'taeuhg nur. We should all run, run from what is wrong run, from what is right. You need to understand that demons never go away RUN
The lights go completely black and when they come back on Stark is nowhere to be seen. The titantron just says run and the crowd are in a shock state of what they just witnessed
The leagues are not open yet. The 10th of November is the date for them to reopen

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Save your sign up, but you'll need to read the new rules when updated since you'll need to claim finishers and all that jazz

@TheFrostyBlur
Antonio Stark is standing in the ring the lights are down and the crowd are booing louder to him being there. Antonio is sitting on a seat with a much more demonic look in his eyes then what most are used to he begins to speak in an unusually strange language
Yabbia la ona, daaek'a believing ya laenhg iz niksq. There is something amiss here. I am the person you should fear, you people, you people don't understand. There is a reason for everything and my reason is I gaer'q hita oresaera sabbia.
People are looking round confused at what Antonio Stark is saying and the chorus of boos begin again
esaeu l'taeuhg nur. We should all run, run from what is wrong run, from what is right. You need to understand that demons never go away RUN
The lights go completely black and when they come back on Stark is nowhere to be seen. The titantron just says run and the crowd are in a shock state of what they just witnessed

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
Save your sign up, but you'll need to read the new rules when updated since you'll need to claim finishers and all that jazz

@TheFrostyBlur
Okayy

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

@TheFrostyBlur

I can't be the only one who went on Google Translate after reading the promo. :p

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
]

Ummm, my beaver head hurts from reading that....Also, why is Antonio going from a CM Punk like shoot to speaking of demons and fear (Ivy Hale does not approve) and weird tongues...

Anarchist, I don't mean to insult you but... *hands little business card with a picture of a beaver on it* my card. We'll stay in touch...

Reactions: The Anarchist

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ummm, my beaver head hurts from reading that....Also, why is Antonio going from a CM Punk like shoot to speaking of demons and fear (Ivy Hale does not approve) and weird tongues...

Anarchist, I don't mean to insult you but... *hands little business card with a picture of a beaver on it* my card. We'll stay in touch...
It was just a concept probably will change it before league starts was just trying some different ways in promoing

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

STOP TRYING TO STEAL MY CLIENTS ASSHOLE!! I'm the OG here, you're just a rookie boi.