OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Btw, does anyone know if there's a limit on lines in a Signature on the forum? Because with all my accomplishments in this league, I may just run out of room.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Btw, does anyone know if there's a limit on lines in a Signature on the forum? Because with all my accomplishments in this league, I may just run out of room.
yeah. You can buy legend which removes most of that limit though

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Don't mind me doing a similar layout to your signature, just want to keep track of everything?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Don't mind me doing a similar layout to your signature, just want to keep track of everything?
Aye, go ahead... I stole the layout from some Xbox League guy in TWF without even asking, so it's not even mine to steal. Btw, I guess you're debuting a new character then? Since Tyson Blade is retired and you want to keep track of shit.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Aye, go ahead... I stole the layout from some Xbox League guy in TWF without even asking, so it's not even mine to steal. Btw, I guess you're debuting a new character then? Since Tyson Blade is retired and you want to keep track of shit.
Of course my dude, Mikey ended that boi's career at Mania. Although, I'm going to put Tyson's accomplishments in the bio since there's a lot from two years. I also have a bio for every character I've had which goes through their entire timeline throughout TWF and WWEF.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Just came to my mind that I may actually have had the best year in TWF/WWEF Playstation League history. In 2k16 alone I've been TWF U.S Champion (Also the longest reigning), WWEF Iron Man Champion and WWEF World Champion, not to mention Feud Of The Year and Match Of The Year... SO if you would all please get on your knees and bow down to the king of WWE 2K16 and may he continue his reign throughout WWE 2K17! (God damn I'm a natural heel, both in and out of the confines of a promo) ALL HAIL THE KING!

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Of course my dude, Mikey ended that boi's career at Mania. Although, I'm going to put Tyson's accomplishments in the bio since there's a lot from two years. I also have a bio for every character I've had which goes through their entire timeline throughout TWF and WWEF.
Will all that fit in a Signature on here?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Just came to my mind that I may actually have had the best year in TWF/WWEF Playstation League history. In 2k16 alone I've been TWF U.S Champion (Also the longest reigning), WWEF Iron Man Champion and WWEF World Champion, not to mention Feud Of The Year and Match Of The Year... SO if you would all please get on your knees and bow down to the king of WWE 2K16 and may he continue his reign throughout WWE 2K17!(God damn I'm a natural heel, both in and out of the confines of a promo)
pft....did you hold both World titles? I'm the man!

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
pft....did you hold both World titles? I'm the man!
I did say Playstation League history, right? Because I don't remember the jobber world title meaning anything in Precision until you swapped titles with Jett. You can have Exodus, but Precision is mind to rule and it will forever be that way! BITCH!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I did say Playstation League history, right? Because I don't remember the jobber world title meaning anything in Precision until you swapped titles with Jett. You can have Exodus, but Precision is mind to rule and it will forever be that way! BITCH!
I mean.....I was the first man to beat Buster Gates for the World title. I beat Spike Cox for the EU title (He didn't lose any one on one match until then) and I was the final Iron Man champion.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I mean.....I was the first man to beat Buster Gates for the World title. I beat Spike Cox for the EU title (He didn't lose any one on one match until then) and I was the final Iron Man champion.
You beat Buster VIA a fluke. WHat the fuck is a Spike Cox? And your Iron Man Title reign was so bad that it ain't even a thing in Precision no more so yeah... I. AM. THE. KING!

Edit: We can do this all day but I'm like 10 times smarter than you when it comes to trash talk, so just sit behind your desk, write my checks and STFU Bitch! :p

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I dunno, face morphing, maybe.
images

Almost every CAW looks like this with the exception of a few like Andersen Vega and Buster Gates. Noah Styles, Both Blake bros, Will Neilson, Tony Stark (He has a beard to hide half of his face, but it's still the same face)Y'all look like your character's have the same mamma and dadda! Lol.
Oi, I'm offended. Blade, Bronson, and JSP all look different than those queermosexuals.
Just came to my mind that I may actually have had the best year in TWF/WWEF Playstation League history. In 2k16 alone I've been TWF U.S Champion (Also the longest reigning), WWEF Iron Man Champion and WWEF World Champion, not to mention Feud Of The Year and Match Of The Year... SO if you would all please get on your knees and bow down to the king of WWE 2K16 and may he continue his reign throughout WWE 2K17! (God damn I'm a natural heel, both in and out of the confines of a promo) ALL HAIL THE KING!
Meh. Blade managed that all (Minus the Iron Man title) from May-October in 2k15, then December-April on TWF in 2k16. In that year span, Blade and Vega are equal.
Edit: We can do this all day but I'm like 10 times smarter than you when it comes to trash talk, so just sit behind your desk, write my checks and STFU Bitch! :p
tumblr_mqeuqyGp0r1r1mvilo1_400.gif