OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
any glitches online that I need to know about other than pins?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Does anyone's CAW's work online on WWE 2k17? I made my Andersen Vega CAW and tried to play an online match and Vega came out exactly like the starting template before you make any adjustments whatsoever in the entrance and match. It works fine on MyCareer and all offline stuff, but online, it just comes out blank. I've literally remade Vega from scratch just in case it was just a glitch on that specific CAW and it turned into the same result online. Anyone else has this problem and/or knows how to fix it?

Edit: I'd rather not have the great Andersen Vega look like Dr Evil in his underpants for league matches.

• Haha
Reactions: Indy

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone's CAW's work online on WWE 2k17? I made my Andersen Vega CAW and tried to play an online match and Vega came out exactly like the starting template before you make any adjustments whatsoever in the entrance and match. It works fine on MyCareer and all offline stuff, but online, it just comes out blank. I've literally remade Vega from scratch just in case it was just a glitch on that specific CAW and it turned into the same result online. Anyone else has this problem and/or knows how to fix it?

Edit: I'd rather not have the great Andersen Vega look like Dr Evil in his underpants for league matches.
Robert Blake still looks like his sexy self :p

I'll look around for you though

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@Welsh-Wizard-97

can't find anything. Try downloading some random CAW on CC to see if that works online. Someone might be nice enough to create Vega for you and upload him

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score

CiV and I have done matches and Joe Dirt looked like hisself and JSP looked fly af.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Mine works fine, only thing that doesn't work for me is the custom entrance videos, keeps coming up as just the default titantron video. (The WWE logo one)

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@Welsh-Wizard-97

can't find anything. Try downloading some random CAW on CC to see if that works online. Someone might be nice enough to create Vega for you and upload him
I'm the only fucker in the league that knows how to make a CAW that doesn't look like the twin brother of everyone else's CAW and the stupid online CAW glitch happens to me. #2KHatesCreativity!

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I dunno, face morphing, maybe.
images

Almost every CAW looks like this with the exception of a few like Andersen Vega and Buster Gates. Noah Styles, Both Blake bros, Will Neilson, Tony Stark (He has a beard to hide half of his face, but it's still the same face)Y'all look like your character's have the same mamma and dadda! Lol.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
the section just got renamed to WWE 2K17. Shit is getting real