OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
So...How tf do I get the NXT Expansion pack with the Season pass? I don't see it anywhere, and I only have Goldberg as DLC.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I was under the impression it was apart of the season pass and just not available at launch. How is the season pass even a season pass then? luuul.
I think the NXT pack is apart of the season pass, but it's only available to people who bought the NXT edition as of right now. The NXT pack will release for everyone else next year.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I think the NXT pack is apart of the season pass, but it's only available to people who bought the NXT edition as of right now. The NXT pack will release for everyone else next year.
Well, I can't use shinbone for the tournament then

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone leaving the damn matches. I'm going to guess they don't lose points if they leave? Had a fun match with a random and he left on the two count after I hit my finisher. This game is so fun online

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone leaving the damn matches. I'm going to guess they don't lose points if they leave? Had a fun match with a random and he left on the two count after I hit my finisher. This game is so fun online
And that's why you don't play with randoms

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Anyone know how to vacate championships on universe mode ?. Surely they couldn't have took out tattoos and expect to replace it with the shit designs... that look like body paint.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Anyone know how to vacate championships on universe mode ?. Surely they couldn't have took out tattoos and expect to replace it with the shit designs... that look like body paint.
You can have tattoos, just not on the forearms which is a ballache. Especially if you want full sleeves.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I couldn't find that at all. That's still a step back in my opinion. Especially when it was probably harder to remove it from the game.
Go to attire, then appearance, body, then it has all the body art locations in there to add tattoos. the blur is still there when you stretch too far but it's good enough I guess.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Go to attire, then appearance, body, then it has all the body art locations in there to add tattoos. the blur is still there when you stretch too far but it's good enough I guess.
Yeah the fantastic selection of 6 designs. I feel like a kid in the candy shop in that department.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Career Mode so far...
- Victor Sokolov signs with WWE. (That's where he went)
- Victor is put in a tag team with some nobody.
- The Scat is in my career mode.

Wew.