OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

Just posting here to be safe.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Just spend a good 4 hours in the creation modes. Only concern I have is with the tattoos... can't seem to find them anywhere. Oh and vacanting titles on universe mode.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Just spend a good 4 hours in the creation modes. Only concern I have is with the tattoos... can't seem to find them anywhere. Oh and vacanting titles on universe mode.
Theyre under "body art". My game got delivered to the wrong house, they brought it over to us but meant I didn't get enough time to finish Rogue off. Main attire was all I could do and even that's only v1.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
The 2K17 version of Robert Blake has a massive ass for some reason

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Theyre under "body art". My game got delivered to the wrong house, they brought it over to us but meant I didn't get enough time to finish Rogue off. Main attire was all I could do and even that's only v1.
Yeah but I mean... Surely that can't be it. Took me like an hour just to make The Scat (for career mode, calm yourself) look asian... He looks half at best. Probably gonna down load some logos... upload some logos and work on this new character.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The biggest tragedy of all this is that Joseph Diamond's beard did not survive.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If it helps. I could barely make The Scat look asian.... and i spend alot of time in that face creation.
Oh he still looks like Joseph Diamond, the beard just looked too off/gross

So it went away and this is what happened

YBg6wfu.jpg