OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@CiV Geek is probably 100% having a match with you at the final show since Gino wants the World title. I'll make it interesting or something

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Since Gino has broken my heart.I suppose it's open challenge for WrestleDynasty, anyone who wants a match against me (AND HAS EARNED IT), let me know in some form and we can do some interacting.

Or me and Geek again, that works too.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
didn't see any promos for a long ass time
But if you can find a third/fourth person for this match it'd be sweet. No doubt me and Geekaroo can have a barn burner on our own, it's just a bit stale by this point.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
But if you can find a third/fourth person for this match it'd be sweet. No doubt me and Geekaroo can have a barn burner on our own, it's just a bit stale by this point.
I may have someone in mind

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Since Gino has broken my heart.I suppose it's open challenge for WrestleDynasty, anyone who wants a match against me (AND HAS EARNED IT), let me know in some form and we can do some interacting.

Or me and Geek again, that works too.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Spike Cox? Former EU champion and Iron man champion. Left after Ryan Blake beat him for the EU title

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
test copy (3).png