OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@Mike Thunder is my first pick if he doesn't have anything going down. You still doing that match with Electro?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@D3ADLY You still fine with the IC title match? I may make it a 4 way or something

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I can be in 2 matches if you want.
Would shit on your match a bit if you end up in both. Beat Electro and you'll be on the top of my list to get the first title shot of 2K17 (If you buy that game)

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Would shit on your match a bit if you end up in both. Beat Electro and you'll be on the top of my list to get the first title shot of 2K17 (If you buy that game)
I think the runner up in the EC (Especially if they have a strong showing) should be named #1 Contender at the beginning of the league if the character carries over.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
@D3ADLY You still fine with the IC title match? I may make it a 4 way or something
I mean... the guy sort of hasn't been around in an awfully long time...

I think the runner up in the EC (Especially if they have a strong showing) should be named #1 Contender at the beginning of the league if the character carries over.
All EC losers that keep characters go into a #1 contender's match?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Mike already beat the current world champion and Tyson Blade has a lot of history. I 100% think Mike should be top contender for the World title if he pulls that off as well.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I mean... the guy sort of hasn't been around in an awfully long time...

All EC losers that keep characters go into a #1 contender's match?
And Solar didn't win for a long time. He's going to sign up on the next card

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Mike already beat the current world champion and Tyson Blade has a lot of history. I 100% think Mike should be top contender for the World title if he pulls that off as well.
Yeah boii just need to get it done