OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
All EC losers that keep characters go into a #1 contender's match?
I literally said "the runner up."

Mike already beat the current world champion and Tyson Blade has a lot of history. I 100% think Mike should be top contender for the World title if he pulls that off as well.
Fine, was just a suggestion.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I mean... the guy sort of hasn't been around in an awfully long time...

All EC losers that keep characters go into a #1 contender's match?
Nah dude. Don't get title matches for losing. We'll see who has the most monthly wins in the first month of 2K17. Mike Thunder will 100% in the first World title match if he beats Tyson Blade though.....Not saying no one else can get in if they get the wins though

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Nah dude. Don't get title matches for losing. We'll see who has the most monthly wins in the first month of 2K17. Mike Thunder will 100% in the first World title match if he beats Tyson Blade though.....Not saying no one else can get in if they get the wins though
Fine, fine. What about the IC title thing? No mike, @Solarxpixel hasn't been winning enough for you and we don't want to do a 1v1 again. Who else have you got?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Solar since he did stick around after losing so much :D

Solarxpixel

Jobber
Reaction score
Solar since he did stick around after losing so much :D
Time to break my silence after a long time............
I do suck at the game I have to admit lmao, but I just like playing tbh. I've just been inactive for a while to take a break because i got super burnt out on this and was having problems with my ps4. Have no idea what's going on here atm but il try to catch up on things. :p

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
You find someone else then ;)
Um... just solar? xD

Time to break my silence after a long time............
I do suck at the game I have to admit lmao, but I just like playing tbh. I've just been inactive for a while to take a break because i got super burnt out on this and was having problems with my ps4. Have no idea what's going on here atm but il try to catch up on things. :p
Um... were you around for my big, important promo? Yknow, just trying to get a gauge on what you've seen. And not at all telling you that if you haven't, you need to look at that shit. Obviously. Of course not.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Um... just solar? xD

Um... were you around for my big, important promo? Yknow, just trying to get a gauge on what you've seen. And not at all telling you that if you haven't, you need to look at that shit. Obviously. Of course not.
Solar has been inactive as well. Just add them both. It isn't a big deal since we don't have anyone else. @CiV are you cool with Cox VS Haze VS Rogue VS Diamond for the IC title?

Solarxpixel

Jobber
Reaction score
Just skimmed thru your latest promo, sounds like Jack has gone/is going crazy! How many faces r left in the league now?? :p Awesome promo though good job man

Reactions: Geek773

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just skimmed thru your latest promo, sounds like Jack has gone/is going crazy! How many faces r left in the league now?? :p Awesome promo though good job man

Sign up next week, me and you no holds barred.... well kinda, you're in for a suprise.

(Not really because I've already told you what's happening and I'm talking too much so I better shut up now before I get interrogated by Geek or sum thing. :))

Read my latest promo to understand brotha.