OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
real talk though

I wouldn't pay attention to my last 10 posts. I'm really bored so I'm trying to spark some sort of reaction from people.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
HUGS NOT DRUGS. :bayley:

Hopefully that did an emoji. Idk cos I'm on mobile xD

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@The ReagMaster sorry

I'm a real bad person for betraying your trust. Feel free to make me do anything you want
Anything eh? So many options. From finally being a manager to Make Geek face 3 people at once.....Okay, how about this? WWE2K17 PS4 League. With Assistant General Manager, 2nd in command. Me. :)

I can tell you right now, It would reduce the bias claims since I'm pretty much the near opposite of you and at the same time, reduce a bit of stress. what do you say?

Oh and Master Interviews with Ryan Blake, of course.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Anything eh? So many options. From finally being a manager to Make Geek face 3 people at once.....Okay, how about this? WWE2K17 PS4 League. With Assistant General Manager, 2nd in command. Me. :)

I can tell you right now, It would reduce the bias claims since I'm pretty much the near opposite of you and at the same time, reduce a bit of stress. what do you say?

Oh and Master Interviews with Ryan Blake, of course.
I like the coke idea more