OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
GM Frosty feels like he should kill himself. GM Frosty tired of reading long messages about stupid arguments.

bye world

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@CiV Don't agree to me killing myself. I have the power to book you with Buster Gates and Robert Blake next week with the IC title on the line. Say sorry

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@CiV Don't agree to me killing myself. I have the power to book you with Buster Gates and Robert Blake next week with the IC title on the line. Say sorry
I was agreeing with the no more arguments thing, not the whole killing yourself thing. Sorry you took it that way tho.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I was agreeing with the no more arguments thing, not the whole killing yourself thing. Sorry you took it that way tho.
Okay. I was just about to end it but you saved me.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@league world. Feel free to double book yourselves for the last PPV event. It's the last month and no one will give a shit

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
just fucking with you all. I ain't going to double book haha.....I had you going though

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@CiV @Geek773 seems to be earning the title shot. Maybe I will make it a 3 way or something....idk