OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Well yeah, when you have him face Tony Stark, victories tend to happen.
we'll see how he does this week. Scat was big in Sony Storm or something

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
@CiV you down to go again for the ic title if i win my next two matches?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm being serious though. I'm not a fan of the silly fighting or talking behind my back. If you have something to say then just PM me about it. I don't want to hear it from @The ReagMaster that someone doesn't like me as GM. I'm a little bored of the job and I'm doing it to just help the league. I don't want it to fall back into the loop of new GMs every few months.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I'm being serious though. I'm not a fan of the silly fighting or talking behind my back. If you have something to say then just PM me about it. I don't want to hear it from @The ReagMaster that someone doesn't like me as GM. I'm a little bored of the job and I'm doing it to just help the league. I don't want it to fall back into the loop of new GMs every few months.
Nice job at throwing me under the bus.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Just PM me if you have something you don't like about me running the place.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Nice job at throwing me under the bus.
yea....I'm sure you did it to me today
giphy.gif

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

wat happened now