OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Wasn't my intentions. I was actually just giving my views in the hopes that they may have read it and decided to look at how they could improve but instead they decided to take it personally. Pretty much everyone who was in the PS League this time last year has agreed with me because they've first hand seen how criticism can improve a promo, hence why everyone from that time period has improved in their promos because of it. It all depends on if you can take criticism or not... Now that I know that most people can't, I won't give it out.
I'll be straight up. I hate the promo, because it reminds me of a poor imitation of when Porkchop was demolished by Jordan Bull. (Not saying they copied it, cause they wern't even around then. But still) There was emotional pull. There was concern for the sidekick and her boyfriend. It was the climax to the biggest feud of the league. This was just beating up a random chick who got a massive pop apparently. That's why it is a shit promo to me. Poor writing = poor reviews.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I'll be straight up. I hate the promo, because it reminds me of a poor imitation of when Porkchop was demolished by Jordan Bull. (Not saying they copied it, cause they wern't even around then. But still) There was emotional pull. There was concern for the sidekick and her boyfriend. It was the climax to the biggest feud of the league. This was just beating up a random chick who got a massive pop apparently. That's why it is a shit promo to me. Poor writing = poor reviews.
I agree...

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
No argument? I'm proud of you all

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just gonna say this now.... I'm really sorry for my actions. I've just been really stressed out because of school today, and I promise to take criticism better in the future. I apologise to @Welsh-Wizard-97 and @Gino Bambino for completely ignoring what they had to say, it's hard to listen when your under stress from something that has affected you and affected my friends. I'm incredibly sorry to everyone, and I hope that the 2K17 league will be a fresh start to all of us. :)

Again, I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me. :)

Reactions: Geek773

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Just gonna say this now.... I'm really sorry for my actions. I've just been really stressed out because of school today, and I promise to take criticism better in the future. I apologise to @Welsh-Wizard-97 and @Gino Bambino for completely ignoring what they had to say, it's hard to listen when your under stress from something that has affected you and affected my friends. I'm incredibly sorry to everyone, and I hope that the 2K17 league will be a fresh start to all of us. :)

I don't dislike you Sonic. I just disliked the promo.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

No problem :)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
As the show returns from commercial, the show cuts to The Blade alone in his locker room. He is wearing his usual white and black outfit, but the room is in an odd sort of disarray. The normally organized and precise superhero has been sitting at the base of tornado judging by the room. Seated on a single folding chair in the middle of the room, Blade holds his head down, hiding it from the camera. Panning downward, his right fist is balled up tightly, and dripping with blood. Looking to the right of him, there stands a television, but there is a massive crack in it. From the looks of it, Blade had seemingly punched the screen so hard that he and the television were both damaged. On the flickering screen, the sight of Izobella's limp body being carried out by paramedics continually pops on and off of the screen. Among the chaos, Blade is alone. He is seated alone in this mess, and after what feels like an eternity, he begins to speak.

"Cowardice. Pure cowardice. What type of man.....What type of man can do that to a woman that he cherishes? How can a man be so delusional that he does something like that to a woman who loves and cares about him? Why....."

Seemingly unaware of the camera before him, Blade enters a monolog. However, he looks up and stares directly into the camera lens. His eyes are noticeably red, and what appears to be tears are welling up in his eyes. Staring at the audience, The Blade begins speaking again, but his voice seems to waver.

"Tony Stark, unlike what your name may entail, you are no hero. You are not in the right to consider yourself superior to any man or woman on this planet. Your inflated ego has caused you to do the most dastardly of acts. You attacked and betrayed the one woman in your life who puts you above all...You're despicable. You and your group of villains are detestable scum, who need to be vanquished from these lands. Anthony, your actions tonight have unleashed something within The Blade that has not come out in some time. When you and The Blade step into that ring tonight, The Blade isn't fighting for himself. No, he is fighting for everybody who has supported The Blade in that audience. He is fighting for your wife...and he is fighting for Powerful Porkchop..."

As Blade mentions his sidekick, he drops his head down in shame. The attack that had occurred on Tony Stark's wife is bringing him recollection of the attack on Porkchop by Jordan Bull, which had her in critical care. As Blade sits, alone in his chair, the scene fades out to black.

-End Segment-
They removed the promo. Tony Stark no longer attacked his wife

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Will leaves the ring and grabs a chair and sits down on it on the outside, Antonio asks what he's doing, and which Will replys...*

Will: Your wife, not mine. Sort it out man.

*Antonio nods his head and at Will and he turns around right into a huge slap by Izobella, the crowd pop as Izobella repeatedly slaps Antonio, after about 10 slaps, Antonio is clearly angry. He readys himself and it looks like he is about to take action. He puts out his hand to Izobella, she is confused but starts to think that Antonio has finally woken up, she holds his hand.... but it doesn't last for long as Stark throws her with all his power outside the ring. She lands hard on the ground and is struggling to get back to her feet, the crowd boo loudly as Antonio stares at the camera, a psychotic look on his face. Will is laughing on the outside and falls off of his chair, Chris goes out and picks him up and puts him back in the ring, Stark grabs Will's undisputed championship and when Will gets up, he hands it to him with a devilish grin on his face. Neilson takes it and raises it up high to which the crowd respond with very loud boos. The groups theme plays and they get out of the ring and begin to walk up the ramp, halfway up Neilson suddenly stops and looks back at Izobella attempting to get back up to her feet. With clear intentions, the champion runs down the ramp and delivers a huge kick to the head of Izobella, this doesn't knock her out, it only puts her in more pain. Neilson puts the title over his shoulder and walks backstage with Chris and Antonio.*

OOC:
That's a little bit better.

Changed