OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Also.. I was extremely pissed off reading Welsh's promo about attacking Robert Blake, it makes my dude looks weak as fuck,
I don't think that made your dude look weak tbh. If Robert Blake still managed to win, then it would've made you look weak.
Just my opinion boiii, this is not a personal attack.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
You know what I do when I see a shit promo? Absolutely nothing. I don't see any help from calling a promo shit. Let it live, let people do what they want. Unless it involves you, don't get too invested because you aren't helping anyone.

Not Awesomenrh

The Artiste
Reaction score
Oh I miss 2k15. Remember when people were asking guys like FN Punk to point out every stupid thing and little grammar mistake just because they wanted to improve? Gone are those days. Now we're in the era of people getting touchy about shit like that and take it as an insult rather than a chance to learn or improve. I even gave a damn example of how I would've done it differently, "Because I'm a smart arse" (Insert Adam Blampied face with ting here) but nope, now it's just "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" Stop bullying me!". Fucking league is starting to annoy me on all aspects of it.
I need about 10 more people with the last name Styles before I can say this league is good tbh.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You know what I do when I see a shit promo? Absolutely nothing. I don't see any help from calling a promo shit. Let it live, let people do what they want. Unless it involves you, don't get too invested because you aren't helping anyone.
or you can help them get better...I don't think anyone here was calling the promo shit, we were just trying to help them out.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
or you can help them get better...I don't think anyone here was calling the promo shit, we were just trying to help them out.
I didnt call their promo shit, I havent even read it. From what I've read in this thread I assumed it was shit based on everyone hating on it.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I didnt call their promo shit, I havent even read it. From what I've read in this thread I assumed it was shit based on everyone hating on it.
Eh, it was pretty toss out of bangin order (i can be a brit too). It came out of nowhere and just seemed like a desperate cry for help.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Wasn't my intentions. I was actually just giving my views in the hopes that they may have read it and decided to look at how they could improve but instead they decided to take it personally. Pretty much everyone who was in the PS League this time last year has agreed with me because they've first hand seen how criticism can improve a promo, hence why everyone from that time period has improved in their promos because of it. It all depends on if you can take criticism or not... Now that I know that most people can't, I won't give it out.