OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
*Antonio winks at Will, Neilson appears to be stepping out of the ring but leans against the ropes. Will snaps his fingers and Chris hits a huge Big Boot to the back of Izobella's head. Stark should be concerned for his wife, but he's not, instead he's laughing in the corner like a psychopath. Chris picks Izobella back up by the hair and just flings her across the ring like a rag doll, she lands near her husband, but instead of helping her, Antonio picks her up onto his shoulders, he beckons to Will who is ready to hit a springboard move. The commentators are pleading for Will and Antonio not to do this, Will hears this and sticks his middle finger up with a devilish grin on his face. Will jumps and connects with a Springboard Forearm to the face of Izobella while Antonio drops her off with a Flapjack. Chris comes out of the corner picking up Izobella with ease for a Powerbomb he gestures to Stark who climbs the top rope and they hit the 'Heat Bomb' (Powerbomb + Elbow Drop). Finally, Stark puts his wife up on the top rope and whispers a soft 'I'm sorry' to her, a few seconds later after staring at her, he shouts 'Not!' at his wife before hitting a Huricanrana sending Izobella right into Neilson who connects with a perfectly executed 'Neilson Clash'. Just like with Rhys Haze, she is swiftly rolled out of the ring as Neilson grabs his Undisputed Championship and a microphone.*

Will: Job done. Just remember this... everyone has a target on their back.... and there's no way to remove it. Peace out.

*All 3 walk out of the ring and back up the ramp, Will gives the crowd one last stare before heading behind the curtain with his allies.*
so to show you are a dominant group you attack a woman?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
so to show you are a dominant group you attack a woman?
Lol, can't be that dominant... Andersen Vega is the reason that Will Neilson is World Champion to begin with and I've already whooped Tony so yeah. Attacking a woman isn't gonna make you look that tough. Btw, The Monarchy is still the most successful faction in league history.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic attacking a woman makes your group look weak as fuck. What happens when they lose their weekly matches to men? That segment really fucked them over

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic attacking a woman makes your group look weak as fuck. What happens when they lose their weekly matches to men? That segment really fucked them over
And 1 more thing to add. When doing an attack promo, just saying Q" They pick her up and hits this move, and that move and that move and that move" doesn't exactly look legit. You're pretty much wrestling a chick... This isn't the IWT. It would've been more effective and noteworthy if you just had Tony talk down to his wife and maybe even a bitch slap to the face. Make the audience feel sorry for her in an emotional way, not just go all ham on her and kill the bitch. It may have seemed less weak. Spousal abuse is an edgy subject but it gets to the snitsky punting the baby point that it just turns stupid.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Clearing things up and stuff...
From all of us we apologise, we planned to have this segment make us look like we don't care who we're dealing with. This was the whole idea from the start when we first started planning it, I've had a pretty bad day at school and I've been really stressing out and shit, I just don't feel right. The whole thing was a rush to get out and now we understand what's wrong with it. We're all sorry.

Also.. I was extremely pissed off reading Welsh's promo about attacking Robert Blake, it makes my dude looks weak as fuck, and that is why the promo I just wrote was made, to make us look like we don't care, like we couldn't give two shits about who we're facing. The fact you actually fucking brag about it is unbelievable, I respected you after our matches on 2K16 and all the stuff you are recognised for in this league and TWF, you said I'm a future world champion, that happened and now you create a promo making me look incredibly weak (right after the results came out aswell) and then saying without you I wouldn't be champ, great. You've put down my friends before and even me, just because we're rookies and haven't been in e-Feds as long as you have doesn't give you the write to push us around and make sure everything goes your way. Frosty is an extremely grateful/respectable guy, he gave me the World championship, the dude is an absolute legend and you don't know how happy I was when I read that message. It shows that he cares about me, that he thinks I have potential. Thank you Frosty, your one of the only people that gave me a chance and showed me gratitude. To show everyone that thought that we didn't plan this promo, there will multiple images of our convo in the spoiler, read them if you want, call us names, doubt us, I just want to get my thoughts/feelings out, I'm sorry to @The Anarchist and @ChrisPBacon69 for letting you down, aswell as @Solarxpixel. I will be changing the promo immediately, I'm an extremely nice guy and I know most of you are too, please understand our meanings for this, don't take this as a chance to harass us and put us down, write triggered all you want, it doesn't matter at this point. I don't want an apology because I should be the one giving the apology.

Thank you. :)

Last edited:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Clearing things up and stuff...
From all of us we apologise, we planned to have this segment make us look like we don't care who we're dealing with. This was the whole idea from the start when we first started planning it, I've had a pretty bad day at school and I've been really stressing out and shit, I just don't feel right. The whole thing was a rush to get out and now we understand what's wrong with it. We're all sorry.

Also.. I was extremely pissed off reading Welsh's promo about attacking Robert Blake, it makes my dude looks weak as fuck, and that is why the promo I just wrote was made, to make us look like we don't care, like we couldn't give two shits about who we're facing. The fact you actually fucking brag about it is unbelievable, I respected you after our matches on 2K16 and all the stuff you are recognised for in this league and TWF, you said I'm a future world champion, that happened and now you create a promo making me look incredibly weak (right after the results came out aswell) and then saying without you I wouldn't be champ, great. You've put down my friends before and even me, just because we're rookies and haven't been in e-Feds as long as you have doesn't give you the write to push us around and make sure everything goes your way. Frosty is an extremely grateful/respectable guy, he gave me the World championship, the dude is an absolute legend and you don't know how happy I was when I read that message. It shows that he cares about me, that he thinks I have potential. Thank you Frosty, your one of the only people that gave me a chance and showed me gratitude. To show everyone that thought that we didn't plan this promo, there will multiple images of our convo in the spoiler, read them if you want, call us names, doubt us, I just want to get my thoughts/feelings out, I'm sorry to @The Anarchist and @ChrisPBacon69 for letting you down, aswell as @Solarxpixel. I will be changing the promo immediately, I'm an extremely nice guy and I know most of you are too, please understand our meanings for this, don't take this as a chance to harass us and put us down, write triggered all you want, it doesn't matter at this point. I don't want an apology because I should be the one giving the apology.

Thank you. :)

The promo was posted so we could start our feud off with an injury. Welsh and I both agreed to the feud and the promos planned.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I just wanna say that I already had the beating of a woman occur to garner heel heat occur (RIP Porkchop) in a previous (and much better) feud last league. 2/10 originality.

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
Seens as this is the OOC thread yah know what we csnt even write a promo without getting slated for it, either being wrong, or too over the top, or grammar nazis saying every little punctuation error. This league used to be fun, used to be able to sit back and watch what happens with out getting moaned at or making our characters look weak. I couldn't really care if you had to say that. Let us get on with what we wanna do. You lot make such a big deal about it and slate us down for it. Nothing ever seems to be good enough for you lot if not it's too bad. As for Tony don't expect me to be doing much with him, that's all I have to say bye

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
Seens as this is the OOC thread yah know what we csnt even write a promo without getting slated for it, either being wrong, or too over the top, or grammar nazis saying every little punctuation error. This league used to be fun, used to be able to sit back and watch what happens with out getting moaned at or making our characters look weak. I couldn't really care if you had to say that. Let us get on with what we wanna do. You lot make such a big deal about it and slate us down for it. Nothing ever seems to be good enough for you lot if not it's too bad. As for Tony don't expect me to be doing much with him, that's all I have to say bye
You get slated cause what you did was bad/stupid/unnecessary/over the top. People here are vocal.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
You get slated cause what you did was bad/stupid/unnecessary/over the top. People here are vocal.
Oh I miss 2k15. Remember when people were asking guys like FN Punk to point out every stupid thing and little grammar mistake just because they wanted to improve? Gone are those days. Now we're in the era of people getting touchy about shit like that and take it as an insult rather than a chance to learn or improve. I even gave a damn example of how I would've done it differently, "Because I'm a smart arse" (Insert Adam Blampied face with ting here) but nope, now it's just "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" Stop bullying me!". Fucking league is starting to annoy me on all aspects of it.

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah and the rest of it, it's not that one promo I'm on about.
Okay, would you like me to specify?
Oh I miss 2k15. Remember when people were asking guys like FN Punk to point out every stupid thing and little grammar mistake just because they wanted to improve? Gone are those days. Now we're in the era of people getting touchy about shit like that and take it as an insult rather than a chance to learn or improve. I even gave a damn example of how I would've done it differently, "Because I'm a smart arse" (Insert Adam Blampied face with ting here) but nope, now it's just "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" Stop bullying me!". Fucking league is starting to annoy me on all aspects of it.
Everybody has been pussified.

ChrisPBacon69

Jobber
Reaction score
Well you won't have to deal with that a lot longer because all the people you say are doing that are leaving anyway