The Official Wrestlemania 25 Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I just read that over and your idea of Orton being in better now than last year at this time is completely idiotic.

J

I pointed it out first so I win >.< and oh yea only cool thing about the Orton vs. Trips match was Trips entrance idk what it was but it was cool. Still pissed his dumb ass didn't put over Orton though. I hope he tears his fuckin quad again.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I pointed it out first so I win >.< and oh yea only cool thing about the Orton vs. Trips match was Trips entrance idk what it was but it was cool. Still pissed his dumb ass didn't put over Orton though. I hope he tears his fuckin quad again.

He threw a hammer through a mirror and grunted and flexed. Pretty muched just reaked of steriods and roid rage. His entrance sucked. Cenas was the best than Shawns. Even Orton's entrance failed, he literally came out and walked to the ring with no expression, like he already knew he was goona fail epicly.

Moonlight Drive

Shawns entrance and Takers entrance actually added to the match, making them better than any of the other lame ones.

J

Hmmm idk it was very artistic of an entrance if you ask me. Took me a seconds to figure out why the hell I saw 2 Trips. I'm pissed Trips one 2 but you seem to be cutting him down 2 much for it.

Reaction score
Anybody else realise Cena has had a 'special' entrance for the last ... four years at Mania?

WM22 - The car, gang and gun.
WM23 - The car entrance.
WM24 - The band
WM25 - The 'chain gang'

Anyone think that the chain gang thing was pretty cool? I personally thought it was cool, apart from them doing the 'you cant see me' thing. That looked uber gay! They should've done the salute that Cena does, instead. Would've looked cooler, and less ... gay.

JMay187

Reaction score
John Cena is a fucking whore. whatever this years wrestlemania sucked a fat one. I will never waste money and go to another one ever again.

The only thing I liked was Undertaker going 17-0 of course. I dunno how it came across on t.v., but live that match fucking rocked it was awesome. Definitely Match of the night. If not Match of the year. Second would be Mysterio taking out JBL in 21 seconds seemed faster live.

The rest of the ppv sucked. Chrisitan had one of the biggest pops of the night. Also don't know how that came across on t.v., but live it was awesome. CM Punk winning twice in a row was bullshit. The Diva Battle Royal was just a waste of time they should have had that as the dark match and kept the Tag Team Title Match on air. Jeff should have beat Matt. Jeff made that match and Matt sucked dicked. John Cena's gay ass won wow I don't see why they don't let Big Show wreck shop on everybody jobbing to that fucking quier is fucking bullshit. I would have had Edge keep the title than have Roid Rager win. fucking no selling piece of shit. Than Triple H not putting over Randy Orton was fucking lame.

Triple H and John Cena need to go home and fucking blow eachother.

Oton got screwed. Christian got screwed. Jeff got screwed. Edge and Big Show got screwed. Mizorrison and The Colon Brothers got screwed.

Wrestlemania 25 sucked dick.

The Rated R CMStar

Orton is in a better place right now simply by the fact that now, even though he lost, he's a credible main eventer. Sure, last year he defeated HHH vs Cena, but that victory wasn't sold as him being better than them, it was sold as him being in the right place at the right time and it was portrayed as a complete fluke.

Orton as of right now can main event WM any time, against any opponent, and he will be credible, he won't look out of place doing it. Last year, that wasn't the case, and they had to put Cena as a crutch because Orton main eventing Mania one on one just didn't felt right.

Just look at the talk now, we are not talking of Orton being a credible main eventer or a credible champion, as we were last year. We are talking of Randy Orton being the face of the company or not.

Sure, Randy Orton would be on an echelon of his own had he defeated Triple H, but he still is far better than last year. Could he be better? Hell yeah.

J

I still think he was way better off, sure his victory was because "right place right time" but yet again that's pretty much sums up all Edges World Title reigns and if you ask me he's just doin fine and also I'm beginin to think the only reason Cena was in there last year is so that Orton could be put over without having Trips be the one pinned, It may sound dumb but after this Mania seems real logical.

The Rated R CMStar

John Cena is a fucking whore. whatever this years wrestlemania sucked a fat one. I will never waste money and go to another one ever again.

The only thing I liked was Undertaker going 17-0 of course. I dunno how it came across on t.v., but live that match fucking rocked it was awesome. Definitely Match of the night. If not Match of the year. Second would be Mysterio taking out JBL in 21 seconds seemed faster live.

The rest of the ppv sucked. Chrisitan had one of the biggest pops of the night. Also don't know how that came across on t.v., but live it was awesome. CM Punk winning twice in a row was bullshit. The Diva Battle Royal was just a waste of time they should have had that as the dark match and kept the Tag Team Title Match on air. Jeff should have beat Matt. Jeff made that match and Matt sucked dicked. John Cena's gay ass won wow I don't see why they don't let Big Show wreck shop on everybody jobbing to that fucking quier is fucking bullshit. I would have had Edge keep the title than have Roid Rager win. fucking no selling piece of shit. Than Triple H not putting over Randy Orton was fucking lame.

Triple H and John Cena need to go home and fucking blow eachother.

Oton got screwed. Christian got screwed. Jeff got screwed. Edge and Big Show got screwed. Mizorrison and The Colon Brothers got screwed.

Wrestlemania 25 sucked dick.

Seriously, by now, I thought that you and the rest of the Cena haters would have understood that Cena is the biggest draw and he's not going anywhere.

J

Gotta agree Cena winning actually brought some more excitment to Mania and just wonderin am I the only one who Super Marked when Basic Thuganomics hit. It brought back so many memory's. lolz

J

Gotta agree it's defenitly gotten old, Today's Mania marks what 4 years with that song. I seriously think it's time for some change.

Reaction score
Did the backstage tech staff botch Orton's entrance by cranking up the music/titantron before Garcia could announce the added stip? That took away from Orton's entrance a little.