The Official Wrestlemania 25 Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

you realize that it makes it worse right? it still stands, speak for YOURSELF. please man, have an opinion of your own. "from not anyone whos a smark"....:nonono:

oh and btw im a triple h fan and i was expecting him to win, i hated the match.

the dark knight

How does liking something the company does make him speak on behalf of Vicne (or me for that matter, since I echo his statements). That just further proves my point that "hating" te product is the cool thing to do these days. It's Blue. Just because I agree or like something WWE did, doesn't mean I'm sucking Vince off. I just enjoy the show, which is why I watch in the first place. When there's things to hate, I'm one of the first to bitch about it, and so is CMS for that matter. But there's nothing wrong with recognising something was good.
what? he clearly said frm [someone's else] point of view [whatever happened] is good....

is that what HE thinks? no. its what vince would tell you if he was interviewed after mania.

acting like you're part of the business or vince mcmahon has been the cool thing to do since i joined here and it still pisses me off.

edit-

merge

The Rated R CMStar

is that what HE thinks?

I thought you said "speak by yourself". I guess you know what I think now.

But apparently, pointing out moments that Mania had is acting like Vince Mcmahon. CT Styles said there were no moments, and I pointed out what could (and will) be remembered for years to come.

the dark knight

what are YOU going to remember? did YOU have any memorable moments?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'll just point out what I liked.

John Cena vs. Edge vs. Big Show: I REALLY wanted Edge to retain. But Cena is pretty cool, i'm glad he won. He deserves it. Edge really disappointed me last night. Match would've been much better without Big Shit.

HHH vs. Orton: The match was nothing special. But it was saved by the incredible back story those two men have. HHH finally got his revenge and dominated Orton like he said he would.

Rey vs. JBL: Mostly because I liked Rey's attire and how everybody went in shock when they saw what it was.

Matt vs. Jeff: Fuck off, haters. This match was awesome. Jeff dominated most of the match, but Matt still won. I didn't expect Matt to win. I'm happy he won.

Y2J vs. Legends: Sure he got embarrassed, but he still won and thats all that matters. When I see WrestleMania 25 results i'll see “Chris Jericho defeated Ricky Steamboat, Roddy Piper, and Jimmy Snuka in a 3 on 1 handicap match” not “Rourke punches Jericho”

Undertaker vs. HBK: AMAZING

Austin's Goodbye: It was nice, even though i'll see Mr. Special Guest Referee on Cyber Sunday

The Rated R CMStar

what are YOU going to remember? did YOU have any memorable moments?

Again, I guess it's alright for other people to generalize as long as it is a negative generalization and they are bashing the event. You said nothing when C4 posted his little list of moments, and CT Styles did exactly what I am doing, only that he's the opposite, he's not giving his opinion, his own thoughts, he's establishing that WM25 had no moments

the dark knight

did you answer my question? please do.

C4 and others didn't come off as people who dont have an opinion of their own and instead have their little smarkasm textboob they just copy/paste shit from.

even if they did, im talking to YOU now. stop dodging my point.

CT Styles

I'll rephrase.
For me, a smark, This Wrestlemania doesn't have any 'moments' it just has a 'match'. Thank you, Mr. Wrestlemania. Shawn Michaels really was the shining light in the eternal darkness that is, Wrestlemania 25.
However, I did try to watch this Wrestlemania as a normal mark and I really wasn't impressed.

Punk winning I didn't like, I was yawning and looking at the clock in the Hunter/Orton match and Hardy/Hardy just felt like it had been done and I really had no interest in the feud from day one.

'Stone Cold' Steve Austin's final farewell to me was alright, but I strongly feel it's actually not going to be his last one because the beer celebration thing has happened a few times over the past couple of years.

Undertaker vs. HBK
Matt ToF'ing Jeff on the chair
Punk winning MITB again.
Undertaker's facial expression

MikeRaw

^^Are they 'moments'?

For some they are.
It's really just the same old story. This WM was as good as any since WM17 or 18, but people just refuse to accept it, because now they're too busy picking it apart.
I think Stinger was joking when he listed those as moments, but there were some. If everyone here was a smark during WM17, or WM3, etc, people would be bitching about those too, because the "moments' that happened during those, woulkdn't be seen as moments by any of you either, if you were smarks then.
It just comes down to this... If you can't get away from critising the product for a few hours, you're not going to enjoy it. That seems to be the case here.
But for people who aren't smarks right now, they'll look back at this and remember Austin coming out on a 4-wheeler, Taker winning a classic, a very good MITB, the culmination of a great HHH vs Orton feud, and all that, and think of them as moments, and think of this as a great Mania.

the dark knight

thats fine, if you think you'll remember them years later.

whats wrong is say something like: welllll the kids loved it and they'll never forget it.

....and you're a kid? where do you stand?

mike said:
for some they are
thats exactly what im talking about. fuck the others, what the fuck do YOU think?

CT Styles

For ME, I didn't enjoy it that much for the reasons I've stated.

Thats understandable, i'm not gonna bash your opinions