The Official Wrestlemania 25 Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

If thousands of TDK fanboys can do it, so can Rey

1chiban

Reaction score
Rey Mysterio looked like a little bitch I am sorry!!! R.I.P. Ledger

J.R.'s "joke" was worse -'Rey's career is STILL alive and well' Tut tut Jr :p

I think the costume looked awful anyway.

Wordlife

^hahaha yeah I caught that too, I was like man this whole thing is pretty f'ed up

C4

You people seem to forget something.. ITS WRESTLEMANIA! Wrestlemania isn't supposed to be good or decent, its supposed to be great, and this show was anything but great.

Take away Taker vs HBK, and this was a B PPV like Judgment Day or Armaggedon.

This post pretty much sums up the entire argument.

MikeRaw

It would sum up the argument, except for the fact that there isn't one. No one is really "arguing", because when it comes to whether or not you thought it was a good show, it's not a case of whose right or wrong. There's not an answer. It's just whether you liked it or not.

Klide

^exactly we all have our opinions some of us hate and some of us liked it. I liked being there live seeing all hype and seeing what wrestlemania is all about stuff that we can't see on tv. I enjoyed seeing great pyro technics and great enterence's so I might be a little biased . As for the match it's self was very descent.
Tag team unification:2/5 match was ehh
MITB:3.5/5 had some good spots unexpected win by punk
Divas 25 battle royal:4/5 match was comedy nice to see a good performance by kid rock and it's nice to seem some divas back in the ring
Intercontinental championship match:4/5 nice to see rey back at wrestlemania
3-1 handicap:3/5 nice to see y2j win against those hypocrites and paricites lol
Hardy vs hardy:4/5 great spots and finish
Taker vs hbk:5/5 match wat I thought stole the show did steal the show
World heavyweight championship:3/5 not the match I was looking for
Wwe championship:3/5 once again all the hype for nothing clean match did not pull a great main event as it should have
Overall ppv:4/5 just because I was there.lolz

Airfixx

^^^Dare I ask what those x/5 rating are based on?

I mean, granted we all see/view things a bit differently but I'm totally in awe of how you managed to rate Rey/ v JBL as a 4/5...

Airfixx

Biased or not, you rated it HIGHER than MITB, Jericho's match AND the WHC main title match...

That's not over-enthusiasm, that my friend is simply Blue (Unless that is you 'd care to explain to me what you felt was superior in comparisson to the matches I listed?).

xtremebadass

LOL @ the Divas Battle Royal and IC Title match a 4/5. I just find that hilarious.

I mean Triple H and Orton was pretty bad, but it was not as bad as those matches that's for sure.

But I respect your opinion, and I guess everything has sentimental value one way or another.

I loved JBL vs. Cena at Mania 21 when everyone else thought it sucked. I understand.

Klide

^^I had the main events lower because I expected it to be better since it was a main event and the other two matches just made me laugh..lol
Btw I thought the cena jbl wm21 was a good match but like I said people hate it cause they expected more

xtremebadass

Yea I just liked WrestleMania 21 in general, it was a big year for me. All my favs stars had a big role on that card. Man that Mania was awesome.

I needed to cut myself off because I could go on for hours about WrestleMania 21.

Klide

lol i agree i liked the batista vs hhh fight sorta remind me of the hbk vs taker this year.well at least the back and forth part if u kno wat i mean..
btw how'd u get ur sig like that??!?! ive always wanted to do that

xtremebadass

I got a request thread in the GFX section. Did you want one?

Klide

Biased or not, you rated it HIGHER than MITB, Jericho's match AND the WHC main title match...

That's not over-enthusiasm, that my friend is simply Blue (Unless that is you 'd care to explain to me what you felt was superior in comparisson to the matches I listed?).

sorry dude i misread ur other question even though the divas and ic title have a better rating dosent mean i think that the match was better x/5 x= based on if the match was better than i expected or sumthing like this is startng to make me cofused?!?!?! ill just put wat match i thought was better so its easier to understand 1 being the best 9 being the least..
1.undertaker vs hbk
2.MITB
3.hhh vs orton
4.edge.vs cena vs big show
5.hardy vs hardy
6.ic title match
7.3-1 handicap match
8.divas battle royal
9.tag team unification(didnt get to see all because i arrived at the stadium when lumberjacks were comming down the ring and i went to go buy some stuff first lol)
hope this is more understandable