The Official Upcoming Wrestling DVDs Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Re: Wrestling DVD's Thread!

Whoa whoa whoa...let's clear up a few things first.

1) Do you currently have any coffee mugs?

2) Do you currently have any shirts?

If the answer is no to either one of those, maybe the ultimate fan edition wasn't such a bad deal. Let's face it, a guy needs something to put his coffee in and you can't enter most establishments without a shirt. Maybe...just maybe, you showed your true intelligence and killed two birds with one stone WHILE also securing yourself a decent wrestling DVD.

The pendant can get fucked though. >_>

The Viper

Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa...let's clear up a few things first.

1) Do you currently have any coffee mugs?

2) Do you currently have any shirts?

If the answer is no to either one of those, maybe the ultimate fan edition wasn't such a bad deal. Let's face it, a guy needs something to put his coffee in and you can't enter most establishments without a shirt. Maybe...just maybe, you showed your true intelligence and killed two birds with one stone WHILE also securing yourself a decent wrestling DVD.

The pendant can get fucked though. >_>

You're a funny guy, HF. You're a laugh riot, I tell ya.

I assume Sabrewhore hasn't started drinking coffee yet and TBH, why use a mug for anything but coffee?

Although, there is hot tea so maybe that last statement is completely redundant.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I don't have a shirt and I drink tea.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

got my pwg dvds yesterday, currently half way through steen wolf!

Sabretooth

Reaction score

f.y.e. is fucking awesome. They have a buy one get one free sale so I just went over there. I picked up Rey Mysterio Life of a Masked Man and a two pack of Rise and Fall of WCW and Best of WCW Clash of the Champions all for $30.

Reaction score

The Mysterio DVD was a disappointment, but the WCW one has some great matches and Clash has a great first two discs.

The Viper

Reaction score
FYE is incredibly overpriced. The sale is decent but the original prices are ridiculous.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

FYE is incredibly overpriced. The sale is decent but the original prices are ridiculous.

No dude, raw 15th anniversary was $7

The Viper

Reaction score
No dude, raw 15th anniversary was $7

Was it? That's pretty good. But for the brand new DVD's, they seem to be much more expensive than some other stores like Best Buy, Walmart, etc.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Was it? That's pretty good. But for the brand new DVD's, they seem to be much more expensive than some other stores like Best Buy, Walmart, etc.

The DVD was brand new.

Reaction score

Forget FYE. That place normally had so much more expensive items than regular media stores like Best Buy. FYE is the kind of place you go to when you want to spend 10-15 extra bucks on a new DVD.

The Viper

Reaction score

The DVD was brand new.

:lol: Brand new, like, new releases.

Forget FYE. That place normally had so much more expensive items than regular media stores like Best Buy. FYE is the kind of place you go to when you want to spend 10-15 extra bucks on a new DVD.

Exactly. I mean, they have a decent selection of DVD's from like 2007, 08 and then some new ones but some of the prices are pretty outrageous.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Who cares if "brand new" are overpriced. I'm sorry, I didn't know you had every single old DVD and you're only looking for new ones.