The Official Upcoming Wrestling DVDs Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Oh hell no I have known to many rich kids to assume that. The way you came at me with I hope your kidding made me assume that you were looking down upon me for such things. I am nearly three times your age I was just spreading some wisdom cuz you seem kinda sheltered. And I have Volume 1 and Volume 2 looks awesome.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: Wrestling DVD's Thread!

Oh hell no I have known to many rich kids to assume that. The way you came at me with I hope your kidding made me assume that you were looking down upon me for such things. I am nearly three times your age I was just spreading some wisdom cuz you seem kinda sheltered. And I have Volume 1 and Volume 2 looks awesome.

I've never stolen things but I've done some rather heinous things.
If I can I might get you the DVD because I'm awesome. If I get it, I'll ask for your address and send it.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
That would certainly put you in my good graces.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Here's the synopsis for Bret Hart's new DVD.

"For nearly 30 years, Bret “Hit Man” Hart travelled the globe proving he was “The Best There Is, The Best There Was, and the Best There Ever Will Be”. From his roots in his family’s own Stampede Wrestling, to the bright lights of WWE, WCW, and his watershed return to the ring in 2010, no Superstar could match his unmistakable presence in the ring. Known as the “Excellence of Execution”, he is widely regarded as the greatest technical wrestler of all time, evidenced by multiple reigns with the Tag Team, Intercontinental, WWE and World Heavyweight Championships. Now in this collection, compiled by the Hit Man himself, fans can experience Bret Hart’s best matches never-before-released on DVD. Bret takes the viewer behind each match in a brand new, revealing interview detailing the inside stories surrounding these rare matches. Over 8 hours of in-ring action is presented, including classics from the Stampede Wrestling vault as well as vintage WWE bouts against the top stars of the 80s and 90s."

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I just got Survivor Series and Judgement Day 2003.

For some reason this guy was selling Judgement Day for $1 with $3 shipping so he made $1 on it.

Reaction score

Eh, it's not like it's a good show or so old that it's rare.

The Viper

Reaction score
Both shows kinda sucked. Survivor Series 03 was decent but Judgment Day 03 was horrid.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Sabretooth

Reaction score

SS 03 was good. You got a buried alive match, ambulance match, and team bischoff vs team Stone Cold.

Judgement Day... Not so much.

I'm trying to collect all the 2003 PPVs so I can put their spines together with the pictures

Reaction score

Amazon has a copy for $5.50 and that's just randomly checking the site right now instead of keeping an eye out for it for a bit.

As far as the JD/SS talk, neither show is too good. Judgment Day has a killer ladder match between Guerrero/Tajiri and Team Angle and a surprisingly decent Lesnar/Show match. Survivor Series just sucks. The Team Austin vs Team Bischoff match is just okay. Everything else ranges from terrible (Buried Alive) to decent (Team Lesnar vs Team Angle).

Sabretooth

Reaction score

The buried alive match was amazing, are you trippin?

The Viper

Reaction score
The buried alive really wasn't that great at all. All it had was Vince juicing like a motherfucker and Kane appearing. Other than that, nothing noteworthy.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Yeah Vince bled more than anybody I've ever seen. He lost like 1/3 of his blood.