The Official Upcoming Wrestling DVDs Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
If it was a blu-ray, I would have told you. It was a DVD but I like getting everything brand new.

Okay, calm down. He was just asking.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Don't talk down to people please inferno

The Viper

Reaction score
You should also expand your horizons a bit and try out used DVD's/Blu-Ray's. On a trusted site, you can get a lot of great deals on used stuff. And they're in great condition, if not excellent.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: Wrestling DVD's Thread!

You should also expand your horizons a bit and try out used DVD's/Blu-Ray's. On a trusted site, you can get a lot of great deals on used stuff. And they're in great condition, if not excellent.

Why would I buy a used DVD instead of brand new to save 4 bucks? 12.60 for brand new is a great price as it cost double that.

Don't talk down to people please inferno

Sorry

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Here's an early word on the NWO: Revolution DVD from wwedvdnews.com.

I finished watching the documentary and it was decent, nothing we didn’t already know from Back and Black and Monday Night War. But i enjoyed it and it just flew by. It was just a little over an hour.

Was very surprised they got Lex Luger and Vince Russo to provide comments. Looks like they were recent because no year was on the top right corner. They did have quite a few archive interviews though. Hogan and Hall’s comments are taken from directly from Back and Black, nothing really new and Bischoff from 2003, which looked to be from Monday Night War. Also Vince’s comments are from 2009 and Jimmy Hart’s from 2005. Billy Kidman, DDP, Booker T, and Dusty Rhodes were also heavily involved.

They also went over the crossover with media and WCW like involving Dennis Rodman, Karl Malone and Jay Leno. Those were mixed from the interviews, some say it was good for business and others like Bill Demott crapped on it.

They briefly went over nWo 2000…and a good portion was provided about Wolfpac, but mostly negative comments saying Wolfpac was the beginning of the downfall for nWo. They went over Finger poke of doom too.

Also Nash admitted the nWo Souled Out ppv was the worst concept coming from Bischoff. Another funny thing was Big Show crapping on him being with Dungeon of Doom.

This is probably no surprise but the WWF scratch logo is shown.

The Viper

Reaction score
Why would I buy a used DVD instead of brand new to save 4 bucks? 12.60 for brand new is a great price as it cost double that.

You do understand that the majority of the time, you would be saving a few more bucks if you do get used DVD's, right? I'm not talking about the Rock DVD anymore, I'm saying in general.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

You do understand that the majority of the time, you would be saving a few more bucks if you do get used DVD's, right? I'm not talking about the Rock DVD anymore, I'm saying in general.

Good but I like brand new. Getting it for half off is fine with me.

Reaction score

I'll say this about used DVD's. I wouldn't bother if they're a few years old unless they're rare. Now, buying a used DVD that was released less than a year ago? That's practically brand new minus not having the wrapping.

The Viper

Reaction score
Tbh, I don't care when it came out. If its cheaper than when its brand new, I'm buying it. Shit, I'd get the CM Punk Blu-Ray used if it's cheaper than new. It's still good condition and I'm on a budget :lol:

Reaction score

Eh, if it was something that was a little durable, I'd agree, but all it takes to fuck up a DVD is one little (but good) scratch. So the longer someone has owned a DVD, the more likely they have been careless (Since I don't know the person, I can't just blindly trust them) and have scratched the DVD.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Eh, if it was something that was a little durable, I'd agree, but all it takes to fuck up a DVD is one little (but good) scratch. So the longer someone has owned a DVD, the more likely they have been careless (Since I don't know the person, I can't just blindly trust them) and have scratched the DVD.

Exactly. Brand new is guaranteed to work. I'm sure 99% of the time a used DVD will work but I don't want to be that 1%. I got the Rock DVD half off the brand new price, I'm not going to save another 4 bucks by risking "used". I get used DVDs if they are rare and the brand new ones are twice the price. I got "Triple H: The Game" for $18 used when brand new goes for $50. I always get brand new if I can help it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I just bought Stone Cold Steve Austin Hell Yeah: The Saga Continues and You Think You Know Me The Story of Edge.

The Viper

Reaction score
After seeing that promo on Raw, I'm really really really looking forward to Lesnar's upcoming DVD. Look so awesome.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

After seeing that promo on Raw, I'm really really really looking forward to Lesnar's upcoming DVD. Look so awesome.

Agreed. Here's the complete match listing.

DISC 1

The night after WrestleMania XXVIII, Brock Lesnar made a shocking return to the ring and leveled John Cena with an F-5, sending a message that after eight years, the pain is back! In 2002 and 2003, The Next Big Thing brought it to the biggest and baddest competition in WWE, becoming the youngest WWE Champion of all time and a household name virtually overnight. His awe-inspiring physique, amateur championship pedigree and affinity for punishing opponents made him an unstoppable force in the ring. Now, after years of dominating the MMA scene, Brock is back and looking to steamroll the biggest Superstars of today. This rerelease of the 2003 DVD, Here Comes the Pain, includes the original documentary that chronicles Brock’s meteoric rise to fame, as well as six hours of additional matches not included on the original DVD! Plus, hear Brock’s controversial comments upon his return to sport entertainment! . Fans can experience classic matches against Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton and many more!

Growing Up

Debut: Destruction

King Brock

Brock vs. Rock

Battling the Dead Man

Surviving the Big Show

Wrestling Machines

Backlash

Stretcher Match

Brock Lesnar makes his WWE Debut
18th March, 2002

“The Next Big Thing” takes on the Hardy Boyz
8th April, 2002

Brock Lesnar returns to WWE
2nd April, 2012

DISC 2

Coming Back

Brock Lesnar vs. Leviathan
Ohio Valley Wrestling 28th September, 2001

The Journey

OVW Southern Tag Team Championship Match
Rico Constantino & Prototype vs. The Minnesota Stretching Crew
Ohio Valley Wrestling 10th November, 2001

Superstar?

Jeff Hardy vs. Brock Lesnar
Backlash 21st April, 2002

Wrecking Machine

King of the Ring Finals
Rob Van Dam vs. Brock Lesnar
King of the Ring 23rd June, 2002

Who I Am

Rob Van Dam & ‘Nature Boy’ Ric Flair vs. Undertaker & Brock Lesnar
Raw 15th July, 2002

Hard Work

#1 Contender Match for the WWE Undisputed Championship
Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs. Brock Lesnar
SmackDown 8th August , 2002

Opportunities

WWE Undisputed Championship Match
The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar
SummerSlam 25th August, 2002

Carrying Myself

Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton
SmackDown 5th September, 2002

Focus

WWE Undisputed Championship Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker
Unforgiven 22nd September, 2002

New Challenges

Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship
Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
No Mercy 20th October, 2002

No Friends

Royal Rumble Match
Royal Rumble 19th January, 2003

Happiness

Brock Lesnar vs. Team Angle
SmackDown 27th February, 2003

DISC 3

No Pain

WWE Championship Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle
WrestleMania XIX 30th March, 2003

Fight for It!

WWE Championship Match
Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena
Backlash 27th April, 2003

Being the Best

60-Minute Iron Man Match for the WWE Championship
Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar
SmackDown 18th September, 2003

Fine-Tuned

Rey Mysterio vs. Brock Lesnar
SmackDown 11th December, 2003

Chaos

WWE Championship Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show
SmackDown 12th June, 2003

Reckless Abandonment

Interpromotional Match
Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar
WrestleMania XX 14th March, 2004

Pride

BLU-RAY EXTRAS

Current Goals

Brock Lesnar vs. ‘Nature Boy’ Ric Flair
Raw 1st July, 2002

No Fear

No Disqualification Triple Threat Match for the WWE Undisputed Championship
The Rock vs. Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
Global Warning 10th August, 2002

My World

Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle & Mr. America vs. Big Show, Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin
SmackDown 26th June, 2003

Strictly Business

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle vs. Big Show
Vengeance 27th July, 2003

Next Chapter

Extreme Rules Match

John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar
Extreme Rules 29th April, 2012

wwedvdnews.com

Awesome.

Castiel

Reaction score

Threemendous 3 FINALLY got here. Going to watch it soon. Yay!