The Official Upcoming Wrestling DVDs Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
Re: Wrestling DVD's Thread!

If only Silvervision's Blu-Ray's were region-free. :(

The Viper

Reaction score

What does that mean

Meaning it can play on all Blu Ray players. Blu-Ray's are sorted by Region A, B and C. All 3 of them play in different parts of the world. Region A BR's are the ones that play in North America so that's what we get.

But if the Blu-Ray is "region-free" that means it can play on all of them. Not just one. Silvervision's are region B only which sucks for those that don't have a "region free" Blu-Ray player.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Meaning it can play on players. Blu-Ray's are sorted by Region A, B and C. All 3 of them play in different parts of the world. Region A BR's are the ones that play in North America so that's what we get.

But if the Blu-Ray is "region-free" that means it can play on all of them. Not just one. Silvervision's are region B only which sucks for those that don't have a "region free" Blu-Ray player.

Well that's moronic.

Reaction score

Eh, that's how it's always been tracing back to the days of when VHS were kings.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I'm taking a math test today, if I do well, I'll treat myself to The Epic Journey of Dwayne Johnson. If not well then I'll be stuck watching one hour videos. :lol:

Postman Dave

Reaction score

I just checked out silver vision. The prices are mad cheap, it's unbelievable.

They're usually more competitively priced, but with their contract with WWE ending they're trying to get rid of all their stock. It's a shame, they've been a great company, decent prices with insane delivery times and great customer service.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

They're usually more competitively priced, but with their contract with WWE ending they're trying to get rid of all their stock. It's a shame, they've been a great company, decent prices with insane delivery times and great customer service.
Are you alowed to use it if your American?

Reaction score

Are you alowed to use it if your American?

No, they punish you if you try to use the site as an American.

:lol: Anyone can buy from Silvervision, you just need a means to watch the DVD's.

The Viper

Reaction score

Are you allowed to use it if your American?

You can, it'll just be a little more expensive because SilverVision uses "pounds" instead of US dollars so it'll be a few bucks more but like I said earlier, you won't be able to play any of the DVD/Blu-Ray's unless you have a region free player so it's pretty pointless :lol:

Reaction score

You can always watch the DVD's on your computer though. If you don't mind the extra work, you can rip it on your computer and re-encode it so it'll be NTSC for your DVD player.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I have a PS3. Will that work?

Reaction score

Not unless you have a PAL PS2 (Don't bother checking, you don't).