The Official Upcoming Wrestling DVDs Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: Wrestling DVD's Thread!

This is exactly what I'm trying to say.

Saying you're in high school and you can't follow other companies is a horrible excuse. Castiel is in high school and he follows more companies than I do. I just think you don't want to because you have no clue what they are.
I have other things to do then follow wrestling all day. I love WWE and TNA but enough.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

[MENTION=79]Inferno[/MENTION] No pressure because I know you're busy and school is important (that was not sarcasm) but when you have some free time you really should give PWG, Evolve or Chikara a try. You don't need to watch a lot to see that their wrestling product is generally superior to the big two (not all the time, but some of it). Besides, it never hurts to try new things right? That in and of itself is a learning process, and is just as important to your overall development as schoolwork is.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

[MENTION=79]Inferno[/MENTION] No pressure because I know you're busy and school is important (that was not sarcasm) but when you have some free time you really should give PWG, Evolve or Chikara a try. You don't need to watch a lot to see that their wrestling product is generally superior to the big two (not all the time, but some of it). Besides, it never hurts to try new things right? That in and of itself is a learning process, and is just as important to your overall development as schoolwork is.

Following wrestling is as important as school.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Following wrestling is as important as school.
Clearly school isn't working out that well for you right now. If it were, you would have added a question mark at the end of your sentence. Or was that meant to be a statement? If so, does it not negate your previous argument that school is more important than wrestling?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Clearly school isn't working out that well for you right now. If it were, you would have added a question mark at the end of your sentence. Or was that meant to be a statement? If so, does it not negate your previous argument that school is more important than wrestling?

No you suggested in post #272 that wrestling is as important as school

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
No you suggested in post #272 that wrestling is as important as school

I never suggested that. I merely pointed out that trying new things lead to having new experiences, which I feel are essential to personal growth. School is important too, but there are other things out there to discover and I'm not only talking about wrestling.

Anyhow, don't worry about it, once again it appears you have simply missed the point. Back to wrestling dvd's though, picked up Allied Powers today for 8 bucks used, not bad for a three disc set.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I have no idea what was going on in here. At all.

FYI I will drench my pants once that nWo DVD comes out. That is also all.

The Viper

Reaction score

picked up Allied Powers today for 8 bucks used, not bad for a three disc set.

Ya know, when that DVD came out back in like, 2008, I was extremely excited. Picked it up within the first couple of days.

Then I watched it. I personally thought it was a pretty dreadful set. I mean, I haven't seen it since and maybe I expected a lot from it and maybe I need to watch it again, but as of right now, I feel like it's one of the worst WWE sets I've seen. But that's just me. Would love to hear what you think of it after you watch it.

I have no idea what was going on in here. At all.

FYI I will drench my pants once that nWo DVD comes out. That is also all.

:yes:

I seriously can not wait for that Blu-Ray to come out. I'm looking forward to watching all the bonus features as well.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Ya know, when that DVD came out back in like, 2008, I was extremely excited. Picked it up within the first couple of days.

Then I watched it. I personally thought it was a pretty dreadful set. I mean, I haven't seen it since and maybe I expected a lot from it and maybe I need to watch it again, but as of right now, I feel like it's one of the worst WWE sets I've seen. But that's just me. Would love to hear what you think of it after you watch it.

I seriously can not wait for that Blu-Ray to come out. I'm looking forward to watching all the bonus features as well.

Yeah I also picked up Allied Powers a few years ago and I also thought it was pretty bad.

And I just ordered Rock vs Cena: Once in a Lifetime on eBay. Got it brand new for $15 so I'm happy about that. I should get it Monday or Tuesday.

The Viper

Reaction score

Oh yes. Speaking of Rock/Cena. Picked up the Blu-Ray yesterday. Finished watching it last night. Such a fantastic set. My favorite WWE set this year, by far. Absolutely loved reliving that feud. Highly recommended. Especially the Blu-Ray. The special features are so worth it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Oh yes. Speaking of Rock/Cena. Picked up the Blu-Ray yesterday. Finished watching it last night. Such a fantastic set. My favorite WWE set this year, by far. Absolutely loved reliving that feud. Highly recommended. Especially the Blu-Ray. The special features are so worth it.

Well I bought the DVD set but I'm sure it's still great.

The Viper

Reaction score

Well I bought the DVD set but I'm sure it's still great.

Well, I was just recommending the Blu-Ray to whoever reads that post. I'm sure the DVD is just as good.

Also, my transition from 15 years of collecting DVD's to now collecting Blu-Ray's has been a breeze. Since I got my ps3 a few months back, I was so glad to be getting BR's and since the Blu-Ray's can hold so much more on them and most of them have a good-great selection of special features, I'm incredibly happy. If only WWE would release every PPV of theirs on Blu-Ray. In the US. I know SilverVision used to do it in the UK.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Well, I was just recommending the Blu-Ray to whoever reads that post. I'm sure the DVD is just as good.

Also, my transition from 15 years of collecting DVD's to now collecting Blu-Ray's has been a breeze. Since I got my ps3 a few months back, I was so glad to be getting BR's and since the Blu-Ray's can hold so much more on them and most of them have a good-great selection of special features, I'm incredibly happy. If only WWE would release every PPV of theirs on Blu-Ray. In the US. I know SilverVision used to do it in the UK.

I have a ps3 but I still get DVDs. I guess I just like old school.

The Viper

Reaction score

TBH, if I still had my VCR, I'd be collecting old WWF PPV's on VHS. And watching them! The last WWF VHS I bought was Vengeance 2004 a few years ago. It was $3 at my local mall. Pretty good deal, if you ask me.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

TBH, if I still had my VCR, I'd be collecting old WWF PPV's on VHS. And watching them! The last WWF VHS I bought was Vengeance 2004 a few years ago. It was $3 at my local mall. Pretty good deal, if you ask me.

I have a VCR and I have wwe VHS