The Official Upcoming Wrestling DVDs Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Re: Wrestling DVD's Thread!

No chance, Silvervision produce the WWE DVD's for the UK so there's no way in hell they'd stock anything other.

A-Merchandise is a good little site for TNA and ROH DVD's. DVD's are priced pretty fairly for the most part, although you will need to pay delivery. But it's a British store so you get the benefit of helping a small national business. And considering the lack of legitimate wrestling stores in this country, we need stores like this to survive.
Thanks pal. I will check it out now.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

The documentary I wouldn't mind, but I really can't sit through all of those Taker matches. It's great for a collection, but not something I would watch.

You don't have to sit through them. You could watch five a day

Castiel

Reaction score

OR just skip them.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Sabretooth

Reaction score

That's a much better idea. Considering a few of his early matches weren't exactly 5 star classics.

At least, in my humble opinion.

But it's still legendary.

The Viper

Reaction score

But it's still legendary.

Yup. Taker/Gonzalez, Taker/Snuka, etc. are so legendary. I just wanna watch them again because they were amazing.

Personally, I'm not just gonna go back and watch them again because they're considered legendary. Actually, if I do pick that Blu-Ray up, I'll probably watch all of the matches starting from his match with Sid at 13. Every match before that I can really do without.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

It's still worth it due to the documentary and most of the matches were good

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Anyone know where I can get No Surrender 2008? I might buy it.

Reaction score

Anyone know where I can get No Surrender 2008? I might buy it.

You can buy it from Amazon in a three pack with Victory Road and Hard Justice 2008. Normally, I'd avoid buying DVD sets when I only want one DVD, but the entire thing costs less than 15 bucks (Average cost of one PPV DVD), so you're basically getting the other two for free.

I don't believe it was ever sold on it's own.

http://www.amazon.com/TNA-Cross-Lin...=1345201627&sr=8-8&keywords=No+Surrender+2008

Postman Dave

Reaction score

You can buy it from Amazon in a three pack with Victory Road and Hard Justice 2008. Normally, I'd avoid buying DVD sets when I only want one DVD, but the entire thing costs less than 15 bucks (Average cost of one PPV DVD), so you're basically getting the other two for free.

I don't believe it was ever sold on it's own.

http://www.amazon.com/TNA-Cross-Lin...=1345201627&sr=8-8&keywords=No+Surrender+2008

Just to add this

http://www.amerchandise.co.uk/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=1298

The World X-Cup Elimination match from that show is sooooo good.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Just got finished watching SCSA the bottom line on the most popular superstar of all time. All I can say is if your a wrestling fan get this set. The biography is in depth, the matches are great, and all the segments and promos they put in are super entertaining. This is the most complete set WWE has ever done. I commend them thoroughly.

Reaction score

Really? I thought it was a tad disappointing. Only one WCW match (Even if it was awesome) while including a half dozen or so double dips of WWE matches.

There's still so many great Austin in WCW matches that have yet to see the light of day on DVD. So doing the third matches base Austin DVD, while still barely covering much Austin in WCW is a negative point for me.