The Official Upcoming Wrestling DVDs Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Re: Wrestling DVD's Thread!

the taker cover is badass.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I just got The Very Best of WCW Monday Nitro

The Viper

Reaction score
the taker cover is badass.

Isn't it? I love it. Can't wait to get the Blu-Ray. Don't know what kind of extras will be on there (maybe promos leading up to the matches) but it should be delicious.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

This is actually the 2nd Undertaker streak DVD. The first was Undertaker: 15-0 which I have. It's pretty unfulfilling to be honest

The Viper

Reaction score
This is actually the 2nd Undertaker streak DVD. The first was Undertaker: 15-0 which I have. It's pretty unfulfilling to be honest

Yes, we know. It was a Walmart exclusive or some shit. Didn't bother with it.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

TBF, the last 5 matches have all been great. So it's certainly an improvement on the original.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

I bought Breaking The Code: Behind The Walls of Chris Jericho about a month ago, but didn't watch it all the way through until today. It's pretty damn good.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I bought Breaking The Code: Behind The Walls of Chris Jericho about a month ago, but didn't watch it all the way through until today. It's pretty damn good.

It's looks pretty good. I'll probably pick it up sooner or later

The Viper

Reaction score

TBF, the last 5 matches have all been great. So it's certainly an improvement on the original.

I agree. And the fact that this one is 3 discs and has a documentary automatically makes it much more superior to the first Streak DVD.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I agree. And the fact that this one is 3 discs and has a documentary automatically makes it much more superior to the first Streak DVD.

This one is 4 disc DVD 3 disc blu ray

Enforcer

Reaction score

I just dug out and watched ECW One Night Stand 2005... Heyman's shoot is epic! I also watched Hardcore Homecoming... worked my way through The Rise and Fall of ECW... now gonna watch Forever Hardcore!

The Viper

Reaction score
This one is 4 disc DVD 3 disc blu ray

I keep forgetting. I was shocked when I saw it was a 4 disc DVD. Well, that just furthers my my last statement. Its now even more superior than the last Streak DVD. Awesome.

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com

I forget all the ones that I own, but my favorite DVD is definitely the Triumph and Tragedy of World Class Championship Wrestling. It really captures how great that promotion was in its prime, and it equally captures the sad, sad story of the Von Erichs.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I forget all the ones that I own, but my favorite DVD is definitely the Triumph and Tragedy of World Class Championship Wrestling. It really captures how great that promotion was in its prime, and it equally captures the sad, sad story of the Von Erichs.
That documentary is first rate for sure. I could have done with a better series of matches on the second disc though. For the life of me I will never understand why they didn't include the famous Anything Goes match from the July 4th 1984 show (was Observer's MOTY) or the stellar Ric Flair vs. Chris Adams match from one of their television shows. Other than those minor complaints though, it remains one of my favourite DVD's that WWE have released.

The Viper

Reaction score
A documentary that I find a bit underrated is the Rise & Fall of WCW doc. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Doesn't even compare to the absolute greatness of the ECW doc but this was exceptional. Started to really enjoy it when they got to when Bischoff came into the company. Good stuff. Don't see why so many people dislike it, tbh.