**The Official Survivor Series Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

SD is loaded right now. They could have with any main event they want, as they have 5 wrestlers to choose from.

Taker vs Big Show, was weak.

HHH vs Kozlov was different. Kozlov was way too slow tonight. The ending made me forget about everything else though.

As for the PPV, everything stopped mattering when Edge won the belt. I entered in a trance I still can't get out

Mugen

Reaction score
My quick ratings.

Team Michaels: Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Cryme Tyme, and The Great Khali vs. Team JBL: John "Bradshaw" Layfield, MVP, Kane, and Miz and Morrison

Team Raw: Beth Pheonix, Mickie James, Candice Michelle, Kelly Kelly, and Jillian vs. Team Smackdown: Michelle McCool, Maria, Maryse, Victoria, and Natalya

Team Batista: Batista, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy, and R-Truth vs. Team Orton: Randy Orton, Shelton Benjamin, William Regal, Mark Henry and Cody Rhodes

Casket Match: The Undertaker vs. The Big Show

WWE Title Match: Triple H vs. Vladimir Kozlov vs. Jeff Hardy
*** (Was ** until Edge appeared and won)

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Chris Jericho vs. John Cena

Good PPV.

newmie

Reaction score
As for the PPV, everything stopped mattering when Edge won the belt. I entered in a trance I still can't get out

^^ My thoughts exactly.

The PPV was pretty decent i thought. I was happy with the Team HBK vs Team JBL match, although I was hoping Morrison would have hit that SCM and eliminated Michaels, just to set up an awesome fued (HBK being pinned twice by SCM)... but oh well.

The Divas match was meh, some good action, but also some terrible action, but what else would I expect from a WWE Divas Match?

Team Orton vs Team Batista was sick. Rhodes not being eliminated was awesome, setting up some good stuff for future weeks between him and Orton.

The Casket match was ok in points, the finish was predictable when Show put the Casket up right, but oh well, not bad overall.

Like CMS said the Triple Threat Match was different. A bit wierd, these days i dont expect to see a real ground based match, so it was a change, and Koslov did look a bit slow and hesitant all match, but HHH imo didn't look on his game that much either, but the finish made everything on the PPV seem obselete, Edge WWE champ = Greatest thing ever. Hopefully Edge v Hardy for the title matches are coming up.

Jericho vs Cena was predictable imo, no matter how much I wanted Y2J to win, they hyped up Cena way way way way toooooooo much for him to lose. Not happy with him becoming champ on his first night back, but I'm sure we'll hear complaints about Edge winning the title on his first night back (and unadvertised)... So yeah the match was decent tho.

I majorly lol'd when Justin Roberts announced Edge as the WHC instead of the WWE champ, you could tell he knew hwat he did too when he had a major pause between your new world heavyweight champion............................................................... Edge.. he would have been like: Aww Shit!

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Gah, Edge... :nonono: 6 Time World Champ in 2 years, I'm so sick of the guy. Oh well... John Cena becoming Champ nullifies Edge's reign, so I'm happy.

RaBBiT MKV

Reaction score
I thought this PPV was decent. The matches were ok. I found some of them to be pretty boring like the Big Show vs. Taker and the main event. I'm happy to see Edge return.

Adampro123

Reaction score
How do i rate this show? seriously nothing great on the show (besides edge) not one great match. not one very good match.ehh i'll try.

Team HBK vs Team JBL. *** i guess
Raw Divas vs SD Divas. *3/4
Team Batista vs Team Orton.**1/2
Taker vs Big show.**
Triple h vs Kozlov. *1/4
Edges Return = awesome
total = **1/2
Cena vs Jericho.***

Overall i don't wanna rate this too low because i know a lot of people would get pissed off but i honestly thought this PPV was the worst of the year. now I'm sorry to all the people who get mad at this but im giving it a 5.0 and thats as low as i go on PPV Ratings.

I would go into detail but it would honestly give me a headach.

this beat out GAB for worst PPV of the year. (minus Edge)

Evil Austin

I am not going to go on and repeat everything else being said but the higlight of the night was Edge's return but I still think he looks funny almost like Mike Knox with that new facial hair look.

The Rated R CMStar

Never, never put Mike Knox and Edge on the same sentence comparing them

RaBBiT MKV

Reaction score
I am not going to go on and repeat everything else being said but the higlight of the night was Edge's return but I still think he looks funny almost like Mike Knox with that new facial hair look.

Yeah that beard definitely needs to go.

Moonlight Drive

That show kicked arse. I've got to say, it may just be the awesomeness that is Edge's return, but it is right up there with WM and ONS as the best WWE PPV's this year.

Wrestling Station

I was LMAO when Khali celebrating his win with HBK and Rey. I think he dislocated Rey's shoulder there lol. What a dumbass giant >_>

Batista didnt get much of a hype this PPV (compared to Cyber Sunday for example). I think WWE should take that into notice and start injecting some heel switch in his character!!! DAMN IT!

Cena's turning around to show the fans that his shirt is NEW! SEE!! was kinda lame imo.

Shawn Michaels and Rey Mysterio were the best performers in this show imo.
Khali, Koslov, Big show, (Regal for doing nothing lol) and most Divas were the worst performers for tonight.

Airfixx

Pretty disappointed with the PPV as a whole...

Started off ok with Team HBK vs Team JBL... Would have been cool to see Khali somehow outsmarted into getting eliminated, but it was worth it to see him nearly dislocate Rey’s shoulder in the after-match celebrations. LOL

Raw vs SD Diva’s match was poor; mainly due to the heel/face mix on the teams.... But of course thanks in part to Maria being involved.

Taker vs Big Show was poor. End of story.

MOTN.... Team Orton vs. Team Batista (Check out the pop for Orton RKOing/pinning big Dave!).

HHH vs Koslov... Prime example as to why wrestling is scripted to begin with... ‘Wear down’ mat wrestling simply doesn’t entertain. Koslov was greener than we expected – seemed not to know what to do next at times - but to be fair to both guys, the crowd was pissed about Hardy’s absence and were far from ‘open’ as a result.

Cena vs Jericho... At least we had ONE decent on-on-one match... Thought Jericho might even retain at once point... Seen better from both guys though.

MikeRaw

Why does everyone keep saying Koslov? It's clearly Kozlov, lol.
Just thought I'd point it out:)
I am surprised at how many people didn't think it was a very good ppv though. I thought it was full of action the whole night, and kept me on the edge of my seat.

Oh, and airfixx, I do agree on one part you said though. That's true about the whole mat wrestling thing. Wrestling is a show, and mat wrestling, considering it's usually boring, is one of the reasons it's a show instead of real. It doesn't make sense to make a mat wrestling match that tends to be boring on a show that is meant to be entertaining, because you can control the outcome/how the match goes, so it makes more sense to make it a wild, entertaining match.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Did not htink I'd be saying this when the lineup was announced for this oen but I was pleasantly surprised. I quite enjoyed the PPV and it kept me entertained pretty much the whole way through. Loved Team Orton winning and the POP he got when he first came out and every time he got in the ring. Loved the insanity of the crowd for the ending too. I really think a good crowd can make or break a PPV. Bostonians are like New Yorkers in that we show lots of emotion and last night was not different. Loved the you can't wrestle chants to JBL. LOVED IT!!!

EDGE returning was the highlight of the show. After hearing he was in Boston earlier in the day and then the whole Hardy/stairwell thing, I knew he would come out BUT I in no way/shape/form thought that EDGE would leave SS as the CHAMP. Pretty f*cking sweet if you ask me. Crowd to me wasn't as hyped for Cena's return and I was disappointed by that but I liked the match.

I'd rate the entire PPV a 3.5 or 4/5, better than average but not pure awesomeness.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I enjoyed it thought it was pretty good ppv tbh.
I was pretty entertained all way through apart from Taker/Big Show that match sucked balls big time. HHH/Kozlov wasn't that great wasn't as bad as the crowd was making out tho. But i put that down to them been pissed about Jeff. And the fact that there was way to much mat wrestling going on and Kozlov was slow and looked lost at times. And to be fair i didn't really think that Trips was really on form or into the match.

Cena didn't get the good reaction i was expecting seen as it was his home crowd. But it did seem they were warming up to him and he was getting more cheers towards the end of the match.

Best matches the two elimination tag matches HBK/JBL and Orton/Tista. IMO Orton and HBK were the best two performers of the nigh easy. Oh i will put Cody and Morrison up there to they put on good performances also.

Overall i thought it was a decent ppv.

I Also see HHH and Cena getting bashed loads in the next few days, HHH for a so called shitty match and Cena for taking title on his return. Fun threads and posts ahead me reackons lmao ;).