**The Official Survivor Series Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
Talk about the WWE's fall classic here.

Sur_300x450.jpg.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship Match
"Y2J" Chris Jericho(c) vs. John Cena

WWE Title Match
Triple H (c) vs. Vladimir Kozlov vs. Jeff Hardy

Casket Match
The Undertaker vs. The Big Show

Traditional Survivor Series Match
Team Michaels: Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Cryme Tyme, and The Great Khali vs. Team JBL: John "Bradshaw" Layfield, MVP, Kane, and MnM2k8

Team Batista: Batista, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy, and R-Truth vs. Team Orton: Randy Orton, Shelton Benjamin, William Regal, Mark Henry and Cody Rhodes

Team Raw: Beth Pheonix, Mickie James, Candice Michelle, Kelly Kelly, and Jillian vs. Team Smackdown: Michelle McCool, Maria, Maryse, Victoria, and Natalya

Evil Austin

I see John CEna winning, Its his home town and return match.
Then I see Batista winning some sort of rematch clause or demands a rematch clause and this sets up John v Batista for WM.

I also see Santino vs. Team Legends. Ie Piper, Honky, Goldust v Santino, Beth and ?. Hey it could happen I mean the three legends where at commentary a few weeks back.

I see Team Orton v Team Adamle and loser quits instead of adamle just walking out when Shane brings him back and gives him once more chance. (Adamle has been training the past few months to wrestle as well).

WCWStinger96

Reaction score
This is my opinion

Bolds are predictions for winner.

US Title:
Hurricane Helms vs Shelton Benjamin(c) (or)

US Title:
R-Truth vs Shelton Benjamin(c)

Single Match:
JBL vs HBK

Womens Title:
Beth Phoenix(c) vs Candice Michelle

IC Title Match:
Santino Marella(c) vs William Regal

Tag Team Match:
Team Punk: Cryme Tyme, CM Punk & Kofi Kingston vs
Team Orton: Randy Orton, Team Priceless, Manu

World Title Match:
Jericho(c) vs John Cena

WWE Championship:
Triple H(c) vs Vladimir Kozlof

Enigma22

Reaction score
^so u think theres gonna be 4 title changes and no ecw title match? i dont think so...

y2j will probably win and so will hhh... the elimanation match looks right although i think team punk would win..

also no batista? no kane? no rey?

WCWStinger96

Reaction score
no, no. I think Kane and Rey will wrestle, and batista. AND, I think at Survivor Series, it ewwill be:

ECW Championship:
Matt Hardy(c) vs Finlay

And I accidentaly made some changes:

I think Triple H will retain as well as:

Matt Hardy
Santino Marella(either that or Santino doesn't have a title shot)

Y'know, heres the new version:

US Title:
R Truth vs Shelton Benjamin(c)

ECW Championshipz;
Matt Hardy(c) vs Finlay

Team Punk(Punk, Cryme Tyme, Kofi) vs
Team Orton(Priceless, Orton, Manu)

WWE Championship:
Vladimir Kozlof vs Triple H(c)

Street Fight/No Holds Barred Match
Rey Mysterio vs Kane

World Heavyweight Championship:
Chris Jericho(c) vs John Cena

JBL vs HBK

Better?

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, another No Holds Barred between Kane and Rey Mysterio, we just saw that last month, but yeah, let's have another one.

I see John CEna winning, Its his home town and return match.
Then I see Batista winning some sort of rematch clause or demands a rematch clause and this sets up John v Batista for WM.

Lul, what? Does that even make sense?

Evil Austin

I said I see John winning and him holding the gold until Mania and setting up a Batista v John Cena match at mania.

WCWStinger96

Reaction score
I said I see John winning and him holding the gold until Mania and setting up a Batista v John Cena match at mania.

Same here. OR, Batista v Cena v A legend or someone else significant

EIther that or Batista v Cena for title at WM25

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, I was saying that you have Cena winning and Batista using his rematch clause after Survivor Series...and that sets a Wrestlemania main event?

Cena vs Batista is happening, yes, but not because Batista uses his rematch clause 4 months before of Wrestlemania

Airfixx

My prediction:

Jericho v Cena v Batista (WHC)... You KNOW Dave is gonna want his rematch! Cena & Tista clash, blaming each other for their not winning afterwards.

HHH v Koslov v J.Hardy (WWE)... Nothing else for Hardy to do.

Team Orton (Orton, Priceless, Manu & Kane) v Team Punk (Punk, Kofi, Cryme Tyme & Rey)

Beth Phoenix v Kelly Kelly

HBK v JBL... Double C/O or double D/Q to set up a stip match for Armageddon.

Matt Hardy v Finlay (ECW)

Big question for me is "what about Taker?"... Traditionally a big event for him so I can't see him not being on the card, so I'll go with:

Undertaker Vs Show... With some form of stip or maybe a cage match.

Evil Austin

Yeah, I was saying that you have Cena winning and Batista using his rematch clause after Survivor Series...and that sets a Wrestlemania main event?

Cena vs Batista is happening, yes, but not because Batista uses his rematch clause 4 months before of Wrestlemania

well I doubt it and I don't want it to happen but Batista could always get another match with John at mania after he wins the Royal Rumble?

Soulpower

A couple of CLASSIC Survivor Series matches have been added.

Team HBK vs Team JBL

Team HBK
Shawn Michaels
Rey Mysterio
Khali
Cryme Tyme

Team JBL
JBL
Kane
MVP
Miz and Morrison

TEAM BATISTA: Batista, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy and R-Truth

VS

TEAM ORTON: Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Shelton Benjamin, William Regal and Mark Henry

seX-Power

They both look good imo, and I expect Team Batista and Team JBl to win respectively, thanks to both Batista and MVP

the dark knight

TEAM BATISTA: Batista, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy and R-Truth

VS

TEAM ORTON: Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Shelton Benjamin, William Regal and Mark Henry
lol airfixx wins. i didnt know smackdown was so empty....thank god i haven't been watching.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The card isn't exactly anything to get overly excited about yet. The only match I really see being impressive is Jericho vs Cena. The Survivor Series Elimination Matches are often rushed, with lots of eliminations in quick successfion, for no real reason other than trying to get the match done. It doesn't get enough time to devlop into what it should.