• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
Re: The Official Superstars Draft & Discussion Thread

I think Cas has more people pissed off than anybody else in this draft :lol:

Dude, he's Canadian. Of course more people are pissed off at him :lol:

Kidding. But he really is Canadian...........and that pisses me off.

Kushikimi

Reaction score

Dude, he's Canadian. Of course more people are pissed off at him :lol:

Kidding. But he really is Canadian...........and that pisses me off.

I think even Canadians are pissed off on him.....

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think so too Kimi. He's a bitch! :bastard:

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score

If you need him killed, I can take care of it

The Viper

Reaction score

Apex Translation #2: If you need to get him some Boy Scout cookies, I can take care of it

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Translation #3 - "If you need cookies, I'm your girl scout."

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Translation #4 go fuck yourselves :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Translation #4 go fuck yourselves :lol:

Translation #5 - "I've got no comeback"

Sabretooth

Reaction score

It's your pick mr vice

Kushikimi

Reaction score

Linebacker Roster:

-For me this was the most interesting first round pick…. Rey Mysterio. I want to see what he has in store with that guy. The rest of his roster is sweet, thought I see a lot of hardcore in there with Foley, Vader, Abyss … hard hitting with Misawa and Generico and Kaz bringing air to the mix. Overall I like this roster a lot.

Cyrus Roster:

-The IWC Preferred Roster. Having Douglas and McGuiness brings him the mic, Eddie has his thing thought. But overall, this roster has a lot of in ring talent. Bryan, McGuiness in the same roster… hell one of the best rivalries in ROH could be rebooted. Liger and Eddie bringing air and Mexico/Japan combination… with the Briscoes and Eliminators… hell Douglas will have a lot of trouble keeping his top spot.

SKOJ Roster:

-Another interesting first round pick, Cody Rhodes. This one surprised me more than Rey, because Cody is just getting in the mix now. I hope SKOJ has a lot in store and he can bring Cody to a whole new level. Besides that, the addition of Lesnar and JBL has him in business with one of the best heels ever in WWE and one of the best all-around wrestlers in WWE history. Pillman can go in the mix with Cody and have a nice storyline there. And those three Tag Teams… those are three sweet tag teams you have there with KOW, Wolves and WGTT. I don’t see why you complain about your draft… is a sweet one.

Fuji Roster:

-No doubter first round pick… what surprised me is that Flair lasted up to the fourth pick in the round. Steamboat, Andre, Midnight Express, Hansen, Brody, Harley Race (trade with Booty) and Kawada & Taue… this roster seems bad ass. If this was in reality, all of these guys in their prime… this show will be one I want to see week after week after week. Great overall talent and great talkers all mixed up. Good work Fuji.

Viper Roster:

-Mister Desperation himself has managed to bring up one of the most heated rivalries Wrestling has ever seen in the form of HBK and Bret Hart. But he also has DX in there with the drafting of HHH… Bruno Sammartino was one of the best wrestlers of his era, Demolition and Cad & Murdoch are two great tag teams. Patterson will do wonders if he uses him right. Only one thing missing here… Jim “The Anvil†Neidhart…. Bret needs backup against HHH and HBK :lol:

Citan Roster:

-This guy has a great mix of in ring talent, controversy and lunatics… Angle, Owen, Davey Boy Smith… all make a great combo of in ring greatness… Batista brings the power… the Outlaws, X-Pac bring the controversy and…. R-Truth brings the Little Jimmy… I think someone is going to get GOT in that roster.

Booty Roster:

-Wow another roster that if it was in reality with all the guys in their prime… I will love to see the shows. Savage and Rock at the top will make a great combo, Savage has the in ring skills and the mic… Rock has the Millions behind him… Beer Money-Brain Busters… will tear the tag division down, no doubt about it. Jake “The Snake†will make Savage and Rock tremble in the top… the Impact Players will go well along-side the two big tag teams here and separately they are great wrestlers. Dusty Rhodes coming from Fuji’s draft… will round this roster pretty well.

Cas Roster:

-This bitch…. Has made more guys being upset with his picks than anybody else (I think)… and in this draft, that’s a good thing… because it means he has a great roster that a lot of other people will love to have. Punk, Mr. Perfect, Steen, Raven, Money Inc., Bam… great mix of hardcore, technique and pipe bombs here… I will love to see what he comes up with…. And also I will love to see what he asks for Raven in a Trade………. Just saying.

Krim Roster:

-The Kriminal…. Has one of the weirdest first round picks ever… with the Insane Clown Posse… from there he has built up one hell of a roster. Jericho, Simmons (Damn!), Brothers of Destruction, Ultimo Dragon, Hart Foundation 2.0 and another discordant note with Santino (his character doesn’t help him a lot… he’s a good wrestler thought). There’s no doubt that Krim will have his hands full figuring out what to do next and what the storylines will be after the draft. Will have to wait to see what he’s up to.

Apex Roster:

-With Cena and Orton at the top… he secures a lot of haters :lol: but also a hard loyal worker and a guy that now is willing to put people over. Deuce N’ Domino and La Resistance are two unexpected tag teams, but can do well if they are given the right opportunities. Wade Barret and Matt Morgan are two aces under the sleeve… they can do great things if booked right. Seth Rollins is a great in ring worker and Goldberg given a great booking… will go really well… can expect a great power house tag team with Morgan and Goldberg (getting a great manager thought will do wonders).

Broski Roster:

-The Broski here has drafted a good mix of veterans and youngsters… Piper, Dudleys, Ziggler, Harlem Heat, Lita, Goldust, Kash and Taz… well not much youngsters here. Needless to say this is one of the strongest drafts here, I simply love the fact that Piper and Ziggler are on the same roster. I can see them together for some odd reason. Taz is a pick that will do wonders as well as Goldust. The tag division is secured, Lita brings a lot to the table… with Kash being a great cruiserweight to work with as he can very well work the tag division or be a singles star.

COD Roster:

-This right here has the makings of a great roster, and for some reason I think this right here should be one guy to keep an eye on. He hasn’t gone for the biggest names (name legends) in the business. He’s been quietly picking good performers and for once I believe TNA should keep an eye on this guy as they could learn a thing or two here. Having RVD, LAX, The Machine Guns and Mr. Anderson… to go with The Miz and Zack Ryder… he will have the internet buzzing with tweets and youtube videos. WOO WOO WOO… HE KNOWS IT!

#Heel Roster:

-Attitude Era All Over The Place!!... Steve Austin, Scott Hall, Edge & Christian, The Hardy Boyz, Nash, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, DDP, Billy Kidman (you bastard :lol: ) …. He has the makings of the Monday Night Wars… in just one place! All the star power this guy has can do wonders… but can also destroy many things. Let’s just hope there’s no Finger Poke of Doom against Austin… because that will sparkle the Rattlesnake.

For obvious reasons I didn't talk about my own draft... and well all of this is with the last update to the first page. Thought this could give you a good idea of what I think about each others draft. Will do another when we get to 20 picks.

Reactions: 1 person

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Guys, this is getting a little out of control. Who is on the clock and who has yet to go?

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

SKOJ Roster:

-Another interesting first round pick, Cody Rhodes. This one surprised me more than Rey, because Cody is just getting in the mix now. I hope SKOJ has a lot in store and he can bring Cody to a whole new level. Besides that, the addition of Lesnar and JBL has him in business with one of the best heels ever in WWE and one of the best all-around wrestlers in WWE history. Pillman can go in the mix with Cody and have a nice storyline there. And those three Tag Teams… those are three sweet tag teams you have there with KOW, Wolves and WGTT. I don’t see why you complain about your draft… is a sweet one.

The reason I picked Cody first was because even though I could've picked someone stronger I couldn't have risked him not being on my roster.
With Pillman, your guess is totally wrong. I have bigger things for him.

If I get the next two wrestlers that I want or even one, you're going to see a fucking awesome TV Title feud.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Citan got skipped and its ur turn

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

On the subject of people dying in my fed....I take.....

Bl4A.jpg

The Miracle Violence Connection

Dr. Death Steve Williams and Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy.

Nobody is getting out alive.