• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
And as well they shouldn't great fuckin tag team...and I am glad u took em cuz they will get used right

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: The Official Superstars Draft & Discussion Thread

And as well they shouldn't great fuckin tag team...and I am glad u took em cuz they will get used right

I feel the same way about your Strike Force pick. Maybe we should cross-promote some shows?

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Oh my bad Citan did go...so we are on schedule and SKatfish is on the clock

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
That is a def possibility down the road

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
And also if anyone is not gonna be around...I have the day off if u wanna PM ur picks

Kushikimi

Reaction score

The reason I picked Cody first was because even though I could've picked someone stronger I couldn't have risked him not being on my roster.
With Pillman, your guess is totally wrong. I have bigger things for him.

If I get the next two wrestlers that I want or even one, you're going to see a fucking awesome TV Title feud.

That was made before those picks... I really like your picks so far, just at that moment Pillman seemed like a great guy to feud with Cody. I know something is up your sleeve and I can't wait to see what it is.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Broski Roster:

-The Broski here has drafted a good mix of veterans and youngsters… Piper, Dudleys, Ziggler, Harlem Heat, Lita, Goldust, Kash and Taz… well not much youngsters here. Needless to say this is one of the strongest drafts here, I simply love the fact that Piper and Ziggler are on the same roster. I can see them together for some odd reason. Taz is a pick that will do wonders as well as Goldust. The tag division is secured, Lita brings a lot to the table… with Kash being a great cruiserweight to work with as he can very well work the tag division or be a singles star.

Thanks for the feedback I'm looking forward to what I can get in the next few rounds I got a couple good picks running out in my little head so I'm hoping to make something great happen with my next few ones.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

In regards to Cody, here's your answer. My next draft pick;

imgres

Kenny Omega

By the way, my mic card feud still isn't finished.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Good stuff Catfish, Cyrus on the clock.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

I'm really tired so, I'm not going to spellcheck this shit. I can't really think atm so, my opinions kinda suck.

The Linebacker:
I'm getting the feeling of an old school Japanese show, there's going to be some crazy ass matches. It explains Rey being the first pick. You have a very good mix of lightweights and heavyweights. I can't see much talking, let the wrestling do the talking.

Cyrus Riddle:
A cult roster, smarks everywhere will love you. The thoughts of seeing Liger, Guerrero and Bryan in ring is mouth watering. You have very strong heels and faces, a lot of possible feuds. I won't even guess what you're going to do.

Catfish Billy:
I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

Fuji Vice:
Epic roster. Some really good old school wrestlers. Steamboat, Flair and Andre are all great picks, not to undermine the others. This show is taking wrestling back to when wrestling was cool.

ViperRKO:
Everyone on the roster is decorated. I'm hoping you use HBK as a heel, he's fucking awesome that way.

Citan:
I really regret not picking Angle now, he was a good first pick. Your roster has me confused. No doubt that there's stong wrestlers here but, I don't know what you're going to do with them.

Professor Booty:
This roster reaks of awesomeness, great main eventers and tag teams. I'm guessing that the show will be heavily promo based considering you picked some of the best mic workers of all time.

Kushikimi:
I'm pissed that you took AJ/Daniels. I didn't think them in the round before because I thought everyone else would have forgotten about them. Tee hee. A lot of good mic workers here as well. LOD vs. Style/Daniels would be fucking sweet.

Catiel:
Another smark roster. Raven/CM Punk maybe? I've noticed that your roster consists of nearly all heels so, I'm interested in who you're going to turn face for your show.

Kriminal:
This roster is a mindfuck. You've picked a roster of interesting personnalities, you'd certainly rack up good ratings if this were a real wrestling show. The storylines are going to have to be monumental to keep up with everyone's character.

ApexPredator:
Still pissed that you took Goldberg on me. Picked up two wrestlers in Barrett and Morgan. Just, for the love of God, don't give us a Cena/Orton storyline. Wade and Orton/ Cena and Morgan sound really good though. I'll let you decide though, you obviously picked your guys for a reason.

BlazinBroski:
Some interesting picks. Golddust stood out to me, he always brings good television to watch. Ziggler and Piper were two great picks too, I'm interested in seeing what you're going to with them.

COD:
RVD was a really good first pick. You've went for a mixture of in ring talents (RVD, MCMG) and mic workers(Miz, Mr Anderson). LAX and MCMG sound promising.

#HEEL:
This roster is one of the best out of all them. Really impressive seeing as you were drafted last. I'm still kicking myself for letting you get E&C and The Hardy Boyz.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

Why do I get the feeling you are going to take someone I've been thinking off :lol:

I don't think we are. You probably won't even want the guy I'm going to pick for it. I'm adding him to strengthen the in ring sense of that feud because I wouldn't want Omega to have to carry Cody through three or four matches.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

I don't think we are. You probably won't even want the guy I'm going to pick next. I'm adding him to strengthen the in ring sense of that feud because I wouldn't want Omega to have to carry Cody through three or four matches.

Actually scratch that. I have someone here that will suit this fued muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better.

That other wrestler will be saved for another time.