The Official Jeffry's Drunk Again Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I'll admit.... I really dnt hv a date for Fri. I was just kidding about that in MY

I see, You'd rather flirt with a Married woman rather than a Single Woman? Be careful Solidus doesnt see u doin that.. Lol :emoji_wink:
Solidus don't scare me. He's British, after all. Americans always beat Brits. See 1776 ;)

And you turned me down. So I've gotta cut my losses and move on, even though there's a chance that you're prettier and more likely to watch deathmatches with me than Snake

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Aww, Jeffry. It was a painful decision.... Thats Only because I know you'd be better off with someone other than Me. I dnt drink and I dnt Smoke. Isnt that fair enough? :(

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Aww, Jeffry. It was a painful decision.... Thats Only because I know you'd be better off with someone other than Me. I dnt drink and I dnt Smoke. Isnt that fair enough? :emoji_slight_frown:
I mean, yeah, I'm totally not gonna try forcing anything on you. But don't they say opposites attract? ;)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
HOPE I dnt regret this: lol

*Sneaks up behind a drunk Jeffry, while wearing an IT mask, Jumps out of hiding place and says* "BOO!"

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*Unfortunately, not without first tripping over Jeffry's Rug and doing a superman dive into the ground laying there dazed wonder what just happened*

Reactions: Red Rain

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Just noticed a minor detail...Who's idea was it to add in the poll and whats the point behind it?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It appears I scared Jeffry too much!
200.gif

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dear Jeffry..... Hv u Passed out or Hv u awakened from the dead yet? :emoji_wink:

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Really, Botchie? Even everyone thats been posting on this thread knows How I've been talking to Jeffry. :emoji_wink: Im just kidding people!

Last edited: