The Official Jeffry's Drunk Again Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Drunk Jeffry thread? So a thread about you all the time?
Indeed. Much better than a shitty uncreative AMA thread that EVERYONE has :emoji_smirk:. Much more helpful to the forum in general, as well. Yet another reason why I am the winner of the prestigious 2017 WWEF Member of the Year award

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Yet another reason why I am the winner of the prestigious 2017 WWEF Member of the Year award
giphy.gif

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Haze would be a better candidate for member of the year than you.
Only because she's got tits though. Trust me, I can get some tits between now and December, with a lot of hard work, a bunch of dedication, and a whole ton of fast food

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
......Okay...... U alright Jeffry?
Yes. Drunk, hungry, and trying to flirt with a married woman whom I have little interest in for the (mostly) sole reason of taking over control of the site and banning Reag. How are you?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yes. Drunk, hungry, and trying to flirt with a married woman whom I have little interest in for the (mostly) sole reason of taking over control of the site and banning Reag. How are you?

I see, You'd rather flirt with a Married woman rather than a Single Woman? Be careful Solidus doesnt see u doin that.. Lol :emoji_wink: