The Official Jeffry's Drunk Again Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Please, feel free to bring any discussions when I'm drunk to here. Just kindly redirect me here any time you find yourself facepalming and saying "Oh jeez, Jeffry's drunk again", and magic can happen and stuff. Or things. Or at least the board can stay cleaner at least xD

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I think he kinda is... I mean I thank him on his comment about me on my profile... BUT....

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yes, but I will comment it tomorrow morning when I get off of work too and will be (unfortunately) 100% sober :emoji_wink:

Thats sounds kinda scary. A "sobber" Jeffry commenting on the profile. Today u say Im cute, Im afraid to see what you'd say bout it tom when ur back to normal.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Thats sounds kinda scary. A "sobber" Jeffry commenting on the profile. Today u say Im cute, Im afraid to see what you'd say bout it tom..
How good is your memory? Remind me tomorrow...just be like, "Yo, my profile is lonely" or something, and it should spark my memory. I may not be old or smoke pot, but damned if I don't have the memory of a stoned Alzheimer patient, sober or fucked up lol

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Did something happen today for u to decide to get drunk? Im just curious
Meh, I get drunk most days, some more than others. Depends on my mood, my wallet, and whether or not I have alcohol at my house lol.

Been down a lot lately though, tbh. Mom is in the hospital, and I have a bunch of friends down where Harvey just hit. So today may be a more drunk day than usual

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
How good is your memory? Remind me tomorrow...just be like, "Yo, my profile is lonely" or something, and it should spark my memory. I may not be old or smoke pot, but damned if I don't have the memory of a stoned Alzheimer patient, sober or fucked up lol

Oh, I have a great memory. And I wont let u forget even for a moment. ;)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
As long as u dont cuss me out again, Then all will be fine..Right?
I feel bad for ur friends and everyone else that were effected by Harvey. And Sorry to hear Ur Mom is in the Hospitol. Hope she ok...

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Oh, I have a great memory. And I wont let u forget even for a moment. :emoji_wink:
Great, now I'm being blackmailed lol
As long as u dont cuss me out again, Then all will be fine..Right?
I feel bad for ur friends and everyone else that were effected by Harvey. And Sorry to hear Ur Mom is in the Hospitol. Hope she ok...
Thank you, and hopefully I won't cuss you out again. Thinking about it afterward, I probably saw "e-fed" in the title and just automatically went into character mode, to be honest. Still sorry about it, but looking at it afterwards, that's probably the best explanation I can give you. And yeah, I'm slowly trying to message people I know down there to make sure they're alright, but there's quite a few of them. Thank you for the well wishes on my mom, too.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro