The Official Jeffry's Drunk Again Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
outta curiosity, how you feel drinking alone? personally, i can't really do it.
Although I don't drink beer much regardless.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Usually super depressing. Can be fun I guess. There's the one positive of not having to worry about your friends family or strangers seeing you being a drunken asshole or crazed lunatic. Idk. I don't socialize with many people in general, but id personally rather be depressed or crazy by myself than having to risk ruining the good time of friends.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Today is a perfect day to finish a bottle of wine. :emoji_grin:. Why not?! I'll be home by myself for a couple hrs. Lol

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Usually super depressing. Can be fun I guess. There's the one positive of not having to worry about your friends family or strangers seeing you being a drunken asshole or crazed lunatic. Idk. I don't socialize with many people in general, but id personally rather be depressed or crazy by myself than having to risk ruining the good time of friends.
True and Also Having ALOT of built up Stress can cause one to WANT To drink as well. :emoji_unamused:.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Alcohol creates problems, it never solves them. I don't drink partly because of my beliefs, party because it tastes bad, but mostly because I see what it can do to people and their relationships. I've been on the other end of the stick in relationships/friendships with people who drink on a regular basis, it isn't fun. I think it is harder to drink alone but it is still safer, specially if you do it at home. You don't risk ruining things like you said but eventually it just becomes a case of being a closet drinker and you end up more depressed. You may be doing the right thing by your friends but you are still hurting yourself.

It is easy to find an excuse to drink, most people say they do it because of their spouses, their work, their family... But what if you take the excuse away? Is it still really that enjoyable?

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Alcohol creates problems, it never solves them. I don't drink partly because of my beliefs, party because it tastes bad, but mostly because I see what it can do to people and their relationships. I've been on the other end of the stick in relationships/friendships with people who drink on a regular basis, it isn't fun. I think it is harder to drink alone but it is still safer, specially if you do it at home. You don't risk ruining things like you said but eventually it just becomes a case of being a closet drinker and you end up more depressed. You may be doing the right thing by your friends but you are still hurting yourself.

It is easy to find an excuse to drink, most people say they do it because of their spouses, their work, their family... But what if you take the excuse away? Is it still really that enjoyable?
Idk. After doing some thinking, part of me thinks that maybe I enjoy being depressed sometimes for whatever reason. Hence why I seem to always put myself into situations that are bound to end badly, i.e. with relationships or whatever. So maybe i drink alone to get depressed when I can't get depressed enough otherwise. It's definitely a problem and I'm definitely working on it. Went a whole week before last night without drinking, and was actually responsible with it last night. So for me that's a lot of progress. And I'll continue to work on it. Without that one girl in my life for the time being, I'm trying to focus on bettering myself for me. Got 2 more packs in this carton and then I'm gonna give quitting smoking another shot. I've cut back a ton on drinking. Started walking a lot more than usual now that a couple friends got me hooked on Pokemon Go. Been trying to sleep on as close to a regular schedule as a third shifter can. Now that my vacation is over I'm gonna save as much money as I can to get a car And eventually my own place. And I even had a salad before dinner last night instead of cheese sticks lol. Idk if any of it will actually make a difference. I just know I can't keep doing the same shit forever because for probably the first time in my life I want more than just settling on what I have. Idk. I'm probably just slowly going further insane lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Idk. After doing some thinking, part of me thinks that maybe I enjoy being depressed sometimes for whatever reason. Hence why I seem to always put myself into situations that are bound to end badly, i.e. with relationships or whatever. So maybe i drink alone to get depressed when I can't get depressed enough otherwise. It's definitely a problem and I'm definitely working on it. Went a whole week before last night without drinking, and was actually responsible with it last night. So for me that's a lot of progress. And I'll continue to work on it. Without that one girl in my life for the time being, I'm trying to focus on bettering myself for me. Got 2 more packs in this carton and then I'm gonna give quitting smoking another shot. I've cut back a ton on drinking. Started walking a lot more than usual now that a couple friends got me hooked on Pokemon Go. Been trying to sleep on as close to a regular schedule as a third shifter can. Now that my vacation is over I'm gonna save as much money as I can to get a car And eventually my own place. And I even had a salad before dinner last night instead of cheese sticks lol. Idk if any of it will actually make a difference. I just know I can't keep doing the same shit forever because for probably the first time in my life I want more than just settling on what I have. Idk. I'm probably just slowly going further insane lol

The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results.
So, not quite insane. I'm happy for ya. It is good to want things for yourself and your future. Making small changes adds up.
You will look back a year from now being proud of yourself for the choices of change you made.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results.
So, not quite insane. I'm happy for ya. It is good to want things for yourself and your future. Making small changes adds up.
You will look back a year from now being proud of yourself for the choices of change you made.
Not quite a year yet. And all the changes I planned on making, well I've basically already gone back to being me. Drinking and smoking (cigarettes obviously. Fuck that weed bullshit, tried it once and wont try it again lol) as much as ever, possibly more. After reading the past page of this, I'll go back to your point of taking away the excuse. Right now i have no excuse. And honestly no reason, either. Dead set on moving back to Texas to live with a few friends in April, maybe things can change then. But honestly at this point in my life... why bother? Not even like in an emo depressed self pity way. Just like... idk. I feel like my life is just gonna do or be whatever it wants anyway, why try to change anything? If I was really depressed enough, I'd have already killed myself, and if I was happy, I'd probably be drinking or smoking anyway. I think a big part of the reason I drink is to just enhance whatever emotion I have at the time. Helps me be depressed more, helps me be happy more... It's like a way of me trying to really get in super touch with my emotions, for better or worse, Yknow? Or maybe I just simply have a problem. But honestly it's not a problem I'm willing to get rid of at the moment.

Anyway, the thing I was gonna originally come back to this post for, for the one or two people who still pay attention to it and give a fuck... you guys have any generally happy songs that for whatever reason really get you down? Like, depressing memories associated with it or something like that. Obviously I don't want anyone to share anything they're not comfortable sharing. It was just something I was thinking about earlier. Like, All Summer Long by Kid Rock makes me think about a girl I could have ended up with and my life would have turned out so much differently than it has. Maybe for good, maybe for bad. Obviously will never know. But I get thinking about that anytime I hear that song

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Anyway, the thing I was gonna originally come back to this post for, for the one or two people who still pay attention to it and give a fuck... you guys have any generally happy songs that for whatever reason really get you down? Like, depressing memories associated with it or something like that. Obviously I don't want anyone to share anything they're not comfortable sharing. It was just something I was thinking about earlier. Like, All Summer Long by Kid Rock makes me think about a girl I could have ended up with and my life would have turned out so much differently than it has. Maybe for good, maybe for bad. Obviously will never know. But I get thinking about that anytime I hear that song
All Summer Long is a good song.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You mean like songs that make everyone else happy but you can picture yourself falling down a flight of stairs to it? I have a few of those. I just don't listen to them.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
You mean like songs that make everyone else happy but you can picture yourself falling down a flight of stairs to it? I have a few of those. I just don't listen to them.
So then are they songs too obscure to come up on commercials, in the store while shopping, etc? If so, lucky you. If not... what is your reaction when you do have to encounter one?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So then are they songs too obscure to come up on commercials, in the store while shopping, etc? If so, lucky you. If not... what is your reaction when you do have to encounter one?
One of them is an older R Kelly song so I don't have to worry about that being played. The other ones, I never hear. Not on TV anyways. I hardly watch TV, I don't listen to the radio, and I do 95% of my shopping online anymore. lol TAKE THAT YOU MUSICAL DEMONS!

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffry Mason