• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The next star from next year's BPL.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Albania i think it is

Really? I think I heard on "goals on Sunday" that there is another country involved, and the person said "do they even have a football team" - was that unknown. Oh well. He is simply a shining light in a dark tunnel for United at the moment. We need to sign 3-4 players to really compete with the top of Europe. I honestly think Rooney - despite his recent performances - is the problem with the United system.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Really? I think I heard on "goals on Sunday" that there is another country involved, and the person said "do they even have a football team" - was that unknown. Oh well. He is simply a shining light in a dark tunnel for United at the moment. We need to sign 3-4 players to really compete with the top of Europe. I honestly think Rooney - despite his recent performances - is the problem with the United system.
Oh yeah i think i know what team you mean its kosovo theres a lot of countries after him lol better hurry and extend his contract otherwise they'll loose him like they lost pogba i think its the team as whole tbh makes you realise just how much of an impact fergie had

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It won't be another Pogba situation as Moyes is playing Januzaj, but his agent and Dad are tough, and if United are typically stubborn with wages then we are screwed. And I dunno, we have some championship winning players, and some average players that would struggle to make the Everton team. My realistic team of choice including realistic signings:

DDG
Rafael Smalling Vidic Baines
Carrick Gundogan
Nani Kagawa Januzaj
Robin Van Persie

We should also sell Rooney, take the reported 50m the Glazers want to give us, and buy Reus + Lars Bender. We've needed a goal scoring wing player since Ronaldo, and Nani/Valencia/Young just ain't doing it.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
do they have a release clause? If not it'll be tough getting dortmund to let go they managed to hold onto lewandowski i can honestly see kagawa going before rooney he need to be playing regularly

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Kagawa apparently wants to fight for his place, and if Rooney goes, Kagawa has a place. We're using a flat 4-4-2 formation with Carrick & Cleverley in midfield simply to accomodate Rooney in his CF position behind RVP. We don't have the midfield for a 4-4-2 formation to work at ALL.

I agree it's tough for us to get any of those, but it's doable. Khedira also is a realistic target. Koke would be a great signing too if we were unable to get Gundogan or something. Bender has a release clause I think so he'll be easy to get for next summer.

--------------------------------[______ De Gea ______]--------------------------------
------------------- Jones --------------------------------------- Evans --------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rafael ------------- L. Bender -------------------------------------------------- Baines
-------------------------------------------------------- Gundogan --------------------------
--------------------------------------- Kagawa ----------------------------------------------
-------------- Januzaj -------------------------------------------- Rooney ----------------
---------------------------------------- Van Persie ------------------------------------------

That team could compete with any in Europe imo. The downside to that is Rooney doesn't like playing wing and ain't that good at it, so if a player like Reus is available, then he's the one to go for. Or Ronaldo :p.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
In Terms of the 3 teams promoted.....Odemwengie has a chance to shine for Cardiff, as shown in his recent games. Same Goes to Jordan Mutch, David Marshall, Steven Caulker and Ben Turner (Whom deserves a call up, me thinks).
I also like Jedniak or whatever his names called from Crystal Palace as well as some of the mid fielders from Hull....

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
It won't be another Pogba situation as Moyes is playing Januzaj, but his agent and Dad are tough, and if United are typically stubborn with wages then we are screwed. And I dunno, we have some championship winning players, and some average players that would struggle to make the Everton team. My realistic team of choice including realistic signings:

DDG
Rafael Smalling Vidic Baines
Carrick Gundogan
Nani Kagawa Januzaj
Robin Van Persie

We should also sell Rooney, take the reported 50m the Glazers want to give us, and buy Reus + Lars Bender. We've needed a goal scoring wing player since Ronaldo, and Nani/Valencia/Young just ain't doing it.

I stopped reading when i saw you preferred Kagawa over Rooney.

On topic, i hope januzaj stays, he almost looked as good as a young 18 year old messi at times. I would also like to see Zaha get some fast team action as well, and Lingaard too when he comes back from loan, could solve united's winger problem.
Valencia is too one dimensional and only good on his day, young isnt good enough even for some of the lesser average teams.

Baines in LB is a joke too, theres a reason no top club ever wanted him despite his "huge talent" tag. Even a 40 year old Evra can outshine him anyday of the week.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I've now put JeebaK on my ignore list. lol

Xanth has a more knowledgeable football opinion than this wannabe manager.

Theres also a reason the british team rarely tries to get a british manager.:umad: